ii. qudditch world cup

narrator
-

they went inside the small tent, harry was hesitant to go inside but went in anyway. "i love magic," harry muttered when he entered the tent.

"feet off the table!" mr weasley told the twins, who just repeated his previous words and kept their feet on the table.

"i will take the top bunk, thank you!" blake spoke as she put her backpack on the surface of the top bunk.

"fine! you take it." ginny glared at blake who was paying no mind to her and on the twins who were busy throwing fireballs in the air.

ginny punched her arm to which she groaned to. "come on!" blake raised her hands in exasperation. "did you have to hit me?!" ginny nodded, folding her arms across her chest.

hermione went in between them. "okay, you two. take it easy. we don't want you to fight on your first day, do we?"

blake leaned her head down to meet hermione's shoulder. "she started it," the latter face went red at the touch, the scent of rain and leather filling her nostrils.

blake noticed the girl to be quiet, and realised ginny left them. "you okay?" she asked but hermione went even more red if possible.

the chocolate-eyed girl opened her mouth before closing, imitating a fish. blake chuckled. "i'm not gonna leave here until you answer me,"

"yeah, i'm okay." blake took her head off her shoulder before touching her forehead. "are you sure? you seem hot,"

all the way around, black.

"i'm flattered but still, you sure?" hermione's cheeks went red again, and just nodded in response.

fred pulled blake away from hermione as she opened her mouth to talk. "all the way around, granger!" she called out when fred dragged her outside.

hermione chuckled at her and to particularly, no one.

-

"blimey, dad! how far up are we?" fred spoke over the crowd cheering as they started to walk up the stairs.

"well, put it this way. if it rains, you'll be the first to know," mr malfoy snickered. blake put her arm around hermione in a protective way and glared at the malfoy boys.

"father and i are in the ministry's box by personal invitation of cornelius fudge himself!" draco boasted.

lucius put his staff on his son's stomach, "don't boast, draco. there's no need with these people," harry rolled his eyes.

"hey malfoy. how're you?" blake asked the youngest malfoy.

"doing fine, thank you." draco replied casually, grinning evilly at her.

"good, i'd watch where you're looking though." blake saw as his eyes looked towards harry.

"what?" draco asked.

"oh, how you're eyeing harry, i don't really fancy it. find someone else ogle at, yeah? " blake questioned.

"right." draco muttered, feeling a bit guilty.

lucius stopped harry's leg from moving any further. "do enjoy yourself, won't you? while you can."

blake took her arm off hermione, the girl feeling colder without her touch, "hey! me and george just made a bet with ludo bagman. don't tell mum or dad," fred whispered from beside her.