act one epilogue

narrator
-

blake woke up yet again in cold sweat, she look to her side and there laid hermione on the floor, soundly asleep. she heard the girl shift and winced, thinking she would wake up.

she didn't. blake checked her clock on her nightstand. turns out, it was four in the morning. sunrise would come soon, she had to see it.

she took her coat and camera which she sneaked in and slowly but surely went out of her dorm.

she walked to the forbidden forest, taking photos there then settling on a nearby rock in front of a river.

she decided to skip rocks. she bended her body slightly back and skipped a rock. it skipped two times. she grinned.

she kept doing this process until she heard rocks shuffling. her body turned to look at her companion. "you really need to know i'm a light sleeper and would actually follow you here,"

blake chuckled. "hi,"

"hi," hermione smiled.

the two have grown closer since the cedric dying thing, hermione didn't want to leave blake's side because the girl would push everyone away, that just made her want to stay even more.

"what are you doing here?" hermione shivered and shifted closer to her friend without causing attention.

the chestnut brown haired girl shrugged. "i don't know, the timing was perfect for a sunrise so i took my camera and ram here."

hermione walked back to the rock, watching the almost fading stars. her friend watched her from the water front, holding her camera in her hand.

she made the move to snap a picture of the granger girl who was too occupied with the stars to notice.

she put down her camera to take a good look at her. there was a ray of light complimenting her features.

hermione suddenly looked down from the stars to look at blake to see if she was taking photos of the sunrise instead she finds her already staring at her. she immediately glanced down, her hair covering her rose cheeks.

blake beamed at her when she saw her flustered. "are you catching feelings for me over there, granger?" she yelled.

hermione's ears went red. "what?! no, you idiot!"

"okay!" blake chuckled before grabbing her camera to snap a few photos of the shining sun which was quickly covered by a huge cloud.

"bloody-! i swear clouds will be the death of me,"

"don't worry, i don't doubt you've got some good ones in there." hermione spoke from behind her.

blake smiled, remembering the photos she took earlier. "yeah, definitely."

hermione and blake ended up watching the sunrise until it was fully out. blake saw hermione's hand was bare so she grabbed it.

the bushy-haired girl's eyes widened in size, not expecting the bold move. to make things worse, blake caressed her cold hand, replacing her chill with warmth.