xxxix. cold, hard and frozen

when i get reminded of you, i freeze. the more i try to forget you, you come back to me. i hate it, i hate this emotion you make me feel.

- blake.

-
narrator
-

blake was shaken awake by ginny and professor mcgonagall was behind her. the woman was looking panicked while ginny looked concerned.

blake got up without a word and followed them, she was feeling anxious. everything was happening so fast, they were headed for dumbledore's office.

harry and the rest of the weasley children were there. why was she there? "did something happen?"

mcgonagall shut her up by smacking the back of her head, she grimaced, holding her head. "bloody hell." she went to stand behind ginny.

harry was sweating. "in the dream, we're you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" dumbledore asked.

"neither. it was like i was- professor, will you please just tell me what's happening?" dumbledore ignored him and went to a painting.

"arthur's on guard duty tonight, make sure he's found by the right people."

"sir-"

"phileas, you must return your portrait in grimmauld place. tell them that arthur weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon along with ms. black."

"i caught him." another voice said. "they got him albus, it was close but they think-" blake's head started spinning until she fainted.

back in the real world, the weasley family caught the girl as they listened to dumbledore. all of them scared for their father and concerned for the girl they caught.

hermione entered the room not long after dumbledore started his rant for thoughts. she focused on blake lying on ginny and ron's arms.

she ran to blake, completely unaware of what happened but still helped.

she brought the girl to a seat in dumbledore's office, with the help of ginny and ron. she took the girl's hand and caressed the back of it.

-

blake woke up in her bed at grimmauld place, ginny was sitting inside her room. "i know you don't want people in your room, i was just here for a moment."

"what happened?" blake sat up, her back against the headboard. "you fainted, i don't know why."

blake tilted her head. "me too, my head was just spinning and the last thing i heard was someone calling out my name."

ginny stood up with the ponder of her last words. "well, everyone's worried about you. even harry who's back from school because he's had some type of lesson from snape that he has to continue until the end of the year."

blake sighed, her head spinning slightly again. "water." ginny passed her the glass full with water. the spinning subsided.

she put the glass down. "let's go down. i want to see your mum, i feel sorry for her since your dad."