vii. ferrets are cute

narrator
-

they reached the lake after hours of walking (blake dramatically added). neville told her to be quiet about her whining and shut up. she groaned in answer.

they stayed there for merlin knows how long, blake felt like dying. her arse was on fire for how long she had been sitting down on the rough, hard ground.

"why did i agree to this?!" blake asked frustratingly.

"your call, not ours." harry simply spoke with a shrug.

neville kept saying, "amazing." for some reason, blake wanted out.

"god, i hate you." blake went on the ground, laying there, obviously not caring about the vast pile of leaves laying next to her.

"neville, you're doing it again."

"oh right, sorry,"

"magical water plants of highland lands?"

"yeah, moody gave it to me at that day we had tea," he waved to the trio behind them walking towards them.

she closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep but was interrupted by people walking their way. "are you bloody kidding me right now?"

she stopped when her eyes fell upon hermione, ron and ginny walking their way. she went up to ginny, side-hugging her as they walked while ron looked uncomfortable in front of them.

hermione walked up to harry, blake watching her every move. "ronald, would like me to tell that seamus told him the dean was told by parvati that hagrid's looking for you,"

"is that right? well- what?"

"uh," she went back to ron who was being glared at by blake. ginny rubbing her arm up and down to calm her friend.

"dean was told by parvati that- please don't make me say it again -hagrid's looking for you,"

"well, you can tell ronald-"

"i'm not an owl!" she argued, grabbing blake and ginny's arms before walking back up.

"that was-"

"don't." blake looked like she was about to cry.

ginny laughed at them. "these two."

-

blake and harry were walking to cedric with the information that they had just found out from hagrid yesterday.

"hey, cedric uh we need to talk-" blake looked at his surroundings and quickly added, "-alone."

cedric lifted his body quickly when he saw the expression on his best friend's face, "yeah um come on."

when they were out of earshot from cedric's so called 'friends', blake looked to harry with a worried look which didn't go unnoticed by cedric, "guys, what's going on?" the diggory boy asked, looking down on them both.

"the first task is dragons, cedric." harry spoke first. "wait, you serious?" cedric asked, looking at harry for confirmation and the potter boy just nodded.

"wait, victor and fleur do they..?" cedric asked again and harry just nodded again.

harry and blake were about to walk away but cedric grabbed harry upper arm and said, "hey, look, about the badges i swear-"

"it's no problem. really." harry cut off cedric from anymore. blake waved goodbye to cedric who returned the gesture. 

harry saw ron and approached him leaving blake trailing behind him, "you're a right foul git you know that," he spat.