xxii. an end

narrator
-

blake felt exhausted when she woke up at an unknown location where she felt ropes around her wrists, legs and mouth. she heard voices coming from behind her but couldn't make out on what their saying, the voices in her head getting louder than she thought. the voice kept saying, "it's time for your sacrifice." what sacrifice? was the question in her head. she didn't want to scream for help even though she thinks that it should be her first instinct.

she heard footsteps approaching her, she pretended she was to lay unconscious. the person or two grabbed blake and carried her which she felt uncomfortable during it. she, still with her eyes closed, took a peak at the people carrying her, it was barty crouch jr. and another person she didn't recognized, possibly a death eater. she kept calm, trying to regulate her breathing.

she thrown onto the ground, she grunted softly, she didn't want to alarm the two. she heard more voices around her, trying to make out what their saying, still failing to do so. someone went up to blake's 'unconscious' body, kicked her hard in the stomach. she winced at the pain.

"wakey wakey, blakey. time to wake up." the voice sending chills to her spine.

she opened her eyes to see peter pettigrew, who she once crossed paths with last year. she saw a body, a small one, somewhat a baby, not so far from the pair of them. she felt a presence behind her, she made no move to say nor do anything, in hopes of them not killing her so soon.

she heard two familiar voices come from the graveyard which was in her sight, she saw cedric and harry, she tried to yell at them for help but the person behind, went in front of her and punched her square in the face. she winced again. "get back to the cup!" she heard harry shout.

the person now next to blake, snickered. she thought it was odd, she now realized that pettigrew and the small creature had disappeared. she was heard an almost like a whisper say. "kill the spare." she now realized that the small creature was not a baby. "no! cedric!"

her eyes widened when she heard harry's voice, she turned to see one of her biggest nightmares. there laid cedric dead, going to the light, lifeless, no one to save him anymore. blake tried to restrain herself from crying but the tears were already coming out. cedric tried to save harry yet he didn't live to see him or harry win, who cares about the winning bit, this was life or death and cedric chose the dark path that laid right in front of him.

pettigrew started to speak an enchantation, she made no mind in what he said, she was too busy getting over the next fact that her best friend had just died right in front of her very eyes. he laid there, brown eyes showing death not the brown eyes that showed joy, happiness every time he would walk into a room. she cried, shaking her head, not believing he's dead. but who could believe that their once most cheerful student/schoolmate is dead.

she heard pettigrew say. "bring the girl!" she paid no mind to it, even if it meant she would die, she didn't care as long as she's with cedric, her cedric.

harry who was put up against tom riddle's father's stone statue, kept grunting at the pressure on his neck until he saw blake who was still trapped in the restraints they put on her. "blood from the sacrifice shall bled on the dark master." pettigrew spoke, gritting through his teeth.

she grunted when he cut her forearm, he then dropped the blood in the large cauldron that was in front for all to see. tears dried on her face yet she still cried. she looked to see the necklace on cedric's neck yet even that didn't have the sparkle or light it held. it was gone as so was he. it was moments ago and she missed in that small time he had left from existence.