xxv. the deal

cedric, i miss you from the moon and back. i'm in mixed emotions with you but you know i will always keep you in my heart.

- blake

-
narrator
-

blake woke up to papers scattered around her, she couldn't remember why though. she took one of the papers. there was something said about harry? maybe he's coming here. she would normally think hard but she was tired even though she had slept for almost about 10 hours. she hasn't gotten any sleep ever since she arrived. moony has been worrying about her but she paid no mind to it, everyone was whether she'd like it or not.

she suddenly remembered that today was the day, the order was having a meeting. her father told her that professor snape was in it. she thought it was odd for dumbledore to recruit someone like him, there was nothing that could change his mind.

she checked her clock on her nightstand, 10:43 AM. she sighed, she missed breakfast. everyone would think that she was not to eat today. someone knocked on her door.

"come on in," she huffed, without needing to look at the door to know who it was.

the person put a tray of food on her desk. "how are you?"

blake jumped at the sound of hermione's soft voice, she wasn't expecting her, she was probably expecting uncle moony or her father to bring her breakfast. not her.

the bushy-haired girl scoffed. "blake, it's been months, get over it." hermione noticed her tone and apologized and asked the same thing again.

blake shook her head. "no, no, i know. it's fine. i'm just surprised to see you here,"

"well?"

the brunette shrugged. "honestly, i have no idea. before, i was most likely depressed which i still am but there's this empty feeling inside me that i can't explain."

the granger girl nodded, happy that she's sharing this information with her. "when you can explain it in words, you know where to find me."

blake smiled softly.

hermione gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving. blake put a hand on the place she kissed and smiled again.

what is she doing to me?

she started to eat the waffles mrs weasley made.

when she finished, she went to her bookshelf which held loads of books her uncle moony has shared with her. she picked one of the poetry books, if you haven't known she utterly loved these types of books.

"reading, are we?"

she looked up from the book to see the twins standing there, right in front of her door frame. "don't just stand there, come in."

the twins walked in. george grabbed the book in her hands while fred laughed.

"what are you two doing in here?"

fred jumped on her bed. "you seriously have no game, dear friend."

she stared confused at him.

george handed her the book back which she was grateful for. "you can't even ask her out. you need help."

she was still confused. "huh?"

fred slammed his hands on her bed. "you are so oblivious, aren't you?"

george snapped his fingers. "you're right, gred."

"you like granger!"

she shook her head. "nope, nope. you are wrong. i mean that's impossible."