xxxvii. losing

the feeling that you feel when you're hated is where you, yourself, don't feel it but sense it.

- a lost person

-
narrator
-

when time's different, change is a big thing. a person realises themself is found, they feel happy. when luna thinks of herself being found, she feels a place.

blake thinks of a person, she only connects with a person very rarely. luna being one of them, luna is the first thing she thinks of when she wants to tell someone something.

luna doesn't mind as she doesn't have that many friends, she was one of those people who stayed hidden within a small group of friends.

blake went to luna when she was down, feeling giddy or just when she wants to.

it was a week since the whole finding people for the army thing. blake felt weird about it, she didn't want to do it for fighting, she did for the experience.

blake was walking with luna and ernie when hermione, ron, harry and neville went up to her with some others.

"what's happened? did someone find a place for training?" she whispered the last part in case someone passing heard.

luna looked concerned when no one said anything back until they did. "the room of requirement," harry spoke when he realised they were just staring at the pair.

they all rushed to get there, they waited for a huge door to appear. "who found it?" luna asked as they entered.

"neville," hermione smiled at the boy. "i was just going to the washrooms to wee then this appeared," he explained.

blake went beside him and grinned at him. "well, this is more than the washrooms. great find, nev,"

neville looked down, blushing. blake side-hugged him. luna joined, wanting a hug from blake.

"you've really done it, neville. you found the room of requirement," hermione spoke again, still not believing the room in front of them.

"the what?" ron asked.

"it's known as the come and go room?" blake suggested, thinking he would know.

"the room of requirement only appears when a person has real need of it, and is always equipped for the seeker's needs,"

"so, say you really needed to wee like neville.." ron trailed.

"charming, ronald. but yes, that is the general idea," hermione spoke, looking at blake who was trying to keep her laughter in.

"it's brilliant. it's like hogwarts wants us to fight back," harry spoke loudly.

the next day, everyone who joined met outside the room of requirement. blake let them in quickly.

harry and blake stood in front of everyone as they got settled.

hermione went beside blake as ron did with harry. "hello, everyone. this is going to be the place where we go for training! the room of requirement, please remember where it is since it's not visible to everyone!"