Prolouge 1: Cold Torture

(A.n): So good so far :D
My apologies if my spelling and grammar is quite not astonishing to you all. Moreover, let us continue with the story (*'ω`*)

"Time to find Childe now"
You thought as you walked away.

___________|Çøntïnûè|___________
(Author's Pov)

After you left the palace you headed towards the city near the palace called Snehnograd to look for him as he was no where to be found in the palace.

After a few minutes of walking around the city, you finally found Childe inside of one of the restaurant in the city.

You went inside of the restaurant and Childe saw you so he called you over to come and sit with him which caught a lot of eyes since they all know you.

(Your pov)

After seating, "You know you've wasted 1 hour and a half of my time finding you...." I said as I drink (f/d)
/favorite drink/ that Childe ordered.

Childe let out a nervous chuckle, "Aha..ha.. well im sorry about that
(• ▽ •;)" he said.

"Mhm, I for give you since you did bought my (f/d)" I said as I took another sip.

"Phew, anyways Let's do this battle later since Empress handed me some quests" he said.

"Sure I guess, If you're done you can always find me in my office" Me and Childe stood up and left the restaurant and headed towards our own way.

After that I went back to the Palace to maybe talk and help the others to pass the time. And here I am... covered in blood and currently being dragged by my big brother, Scara/Kuni.

'How did I ended up in this situation again?' I thought.

.

[Flashback]
Warning: Blood, torture and gore

After I arrived infront of the main hall where all the lower ranked fatuis, some are happy, shocked and confused(the new recruits).

"Greetings, Harbinger M/n!" Some of the fatuis said as they bow down.

"mhm, greetings to all of you also" I then looked at the other fatuis who were not bowing and just stood up confused.

"I see that there are some new recruits... Could you please move forward?" I asked.

I saw all of the new ones walked infront and stood politely(ahem they're nervous in the inside) as ready to hear my words.

"No need to be nervous, I the No. 6, of the Fatui Harbingers welcome you" I look up at them with a small smile.

As soon as I introduced myself, almost everyone was bowing down, "Thank you for your welcome, Harbinger M/n! We will do our best from now on"

"Well then-" I got cutted off.

"Seriously? A child as a Harbinger *scoffs* I won't serve a kid like you, it would make me look pathetic" A recruit said.

Everyone in the room was shocked and angry from what the recruit said.

"Oh?"

"Listen here kid, I'm not here to serve or babysit a kiddo like you. What is the Empress thinking, letting a weak and pathetic child to be a Harbinger!"

•••

[Author's Pov]

The room temperature suddenly drops as everyone and the recruit looked at you.