Chapter 23: Irminsul

Nearing the end(⁠'⁠;⁠ω⁠;⁠`⁠)

[Your Pov]
(Time: 2 months has passed)

During the 2 months, I trained myself for the worst as Lady... Tsaritsa has obtain 5 gnosis now. Only one more and the 'celestia' will be awaken, there the war will start. Something still bothers me through these months and it had something to do with me, brother and Irminsul....

So I went to Sumeru along with brother, I explained everything to him. " So we have to erase ourselves from the Irminsul and create a new image..?" Scara asked, " Yeah, it'll be easier for us to avoid the fatui" I explained. " But wont it just erase ours' and everyone's memory about M/n and Scaramouche?" He asked making me sigh. " It will however due to certain circumstances.... Most of the people will forget about our existence except the ones important to us. For example, like our junior Tartaglia, he wont remember us being in the Fatui but just a friend he met in Liyue and Inazuma" I explained which made Scara let out a whistle.

"So do you agree with my idea?" I asked to him, " Sure i guess... the fatui chaising after our heads are a pain in the ass..." He grumbles making me let out a giggle.
" Well let's go now"

Removing our existence from the Irminsul and creating new memories to everyone took rather a while to finish however, it was all worth it. " With this I can avoid being find out by Asmoday if she ever tries to look at the memories of the Tree..." I mumbles as Scara and I left Sumeru and went back to Liyue.

[Unknown's Pov]

"Your Majesty, all of the preparations are ready... We only need the Pyro Archon's gnosis for it to be done" I said as I was kneeling down to our Archon... Her majesty, the Tsaritsa.

"Astonishing work, Pierro" Her Majesty complimented. " I am honored" I said. " However, please quicken the progress as I wish to eliminate the true threat of this world...." She ordered. " I understood" I replied. " You're dismissed" I then left the room and called two harbingers to me office.

"As the Tsaritsa wished for the progress to be fasten, The three of us will be in charge of obtaining the Pyro Archon's gnosis..." I explained as the two figures nods, " Roger"

[Xiao's Pov]

" You guys felt it right...?" I asked to Tighnari and Cyno which they nod as a reply, " Yeah... something bad is going to happen...." Tighnari got cutted off by Cyno, " In the future" He frowned as he was looking at the window, it was raining heavily in Liyue.

"Let's just hope and prepare for it. But for now we should prepare breakfast as M/n is pretty worn out since yesterday..." I said and they both agreed.

'I hope this bad feeling wont....involve M/n...'

"๓/ภ!" єשєгץภє ςคɭɭє๔ยՇ
"คɭ๒є๔๏....ﻮгเŦŦเภ.... קɭєครє Շคкє єשєгץภє คฬคץ Ŧг๏๓ ђєгє" ץ๏ย ๏г๔єгє๔ คร ץ๏ย ฬєคкɭץ ร๓เɭє๔. "קɭєครє...."

Շђєгє ค ๓ครรเשє єאקɭรเ๏ภ ๏ςςยг ค๒שє ՇєץשคՇ คภ๔ кђคєภгเ'คђ.

Albedo woke up in shock and he was catching his breath. This sudden movement woke up his lover whose sleeping next to him, " mmn.... Albedo? *yawn* Is something wrong love?" Kaeya asked worriedly and pulled him in a hug trying to help Albedo up. " There there, calm down" Kaeya gently pats his back, " Is it a nightmare?" He asked. " I don't know... but it felt real.... I think something bad is going to happen in the future..." Albedo explains giving in to his lover's arms. Kaeya kissed his forehead, " Let's go to sleep for now, it's not good to stay awake so late" he suggested as Albedo just nods and they both layed back down on the bed. Kaeya was already fast asleep, Albedo however... was still having a troubled mind. ' M/n.... he was hugging a girl, she looked very familiar but there was blood and bruises on M/n... And that explosion... Ugh' Albedo shaked it off his head and leaned closer to his lover's chest. 'I should ignore it for now....and go back to....sleep....' His conscious drifted away.

ร๏๏ภ..... ђє'ɭɭ ฬคкє ยק Շ๏ гєคɭเՇץ.....

____________________
To be continued

Finally have a small motivation to finish this up... Sorry if it was short everyone(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

School has been a pain so I have less free time.

I hope you all like this chapter and

Goodbye~~⁠(⁠つ⁠ˆ⁠Д⁠ˆ⁠)⁠つ⁠。⁠☆