Chapter 7, Act 3: The reunion

( -w- )☕👌

[Author's Pov]

After a day, the ship you we're in finally arrived at Liyue Harbor.

Looking at the busy dock, you already told Signora that you'll stay for a few days and maybe go back at the same time with Childe which she agrees and went to the other ship that'll take her to Snezhanaya.

You walked through the busy road of the city and let out a sigh due to the memories.

'Im just ganna hope that I wont bump into him....' I thought as I went off to walk around Liyue and camp in the wilderness.

So far the adventuring around is rather calming as the same scenery remained beautiful.

[Author's Pov]

As you we're walking, you suddenly saw a familiar dark medium-length haired figure sitting down on a rock on top of a hill.

😙🍵

With widen eyes, you slowly backs away and accidently steps on a small stick alarming the figure.

As soon as the figure looks at you, both of you looked at each other in shock.

"X-xiao...." you shuttered.

"M/n..." Xiao was about to go to you but you quickly ran away.

"M/n, wait!" He then chased after you.

[Your Pov]

'Why why why why why!!!!! Why did I have to meet him again!' I thought as I ran more faster.

'My powers are still cooling down after the stormy sea... I can't teleport until 10 minutes' I slightly turn to look at Xiao and he was catching up.

"M/n! Wait! Stop running!" Xiao shouted

"No! Just leave me alone already! I told you we're nothing but strangers!" I cried as I was still running away.

Suddenly, Xiao's hand caught my wrist and I was about to push him away, he hugged me closely.