• • •

ehe

Me and Scara are drinking our favorite drinks at a cafe. Scara was busy chatting someone as I was looking outside in daze. ' Those three males.... Why do I feel like I know them....' I thought as I continued to stare outside while drinking my favorite drink. After we both finished our drinks we went outside the cafe, " Hey M/n, I'm ganna go hangout with-" I cutted him off, " Yeah yeah, with your boyfriends. I can handle myself you dummy, just go" I slightly push him and said something that made him turn around and glare at me, " Don't forget to tell those two to use condom!" " You motherfucker!"

*sigh* " What should I do now~" I said to no one as I was sitting on a bench in a park. I was staring at the sky, however. " Excuse me?" I looked at the male figure who was followed by two male. " Um... do you need something...?" I asked with a nervous tone. " Ah yes, we wanted to ask if you know a good cafe around here?" he asked which made you nod, " Um yeah I know one, I could guide you guys there if you want " I then stands up from the bench. " Yes that would be lovely" he replied. We talked a bit on our way to mine and Scara's fav cafe. We introduced ourselves, the male with fair skin, chin-length dark green hair with black roots and light green streaks at the front, and pale-pupiled eyes that fade from brown to green was Tighnari. The one with tan skin, red-orange eyes, and medium-length gray hair was Cyno. and lastly, the one with dark medium-length hair with teal undertones, pale skin, golden irises with avian pupils, and red eyeshadow also has a purple diamond marking on his forehead goes by the name Xiao.

I knew I just met them however I really feel like I've met and known them for a really long time. After a few minutes we finally arrived at the cafe. " This cafe is mine and my brother's favorite. I love their (favorite drink)" I said with sparkling eyes but then calmed myself when I heard them chuckling, " Well then I'll get going now." Before I could turn away, " Ah wait, let us repay you with a drink" Tighnari said as you let out a nervous chuckle, " Im sorry but I already went here earlier with my brother, I might have a stomache if I drink and eat again right now." I explained and noticed their disappointed expression. " Um hey, we can still meet here again tomorrow if you guys want! Here I'm giving you my contact number just incase you want to hang out!" I said in a panic and gave Tighnari a paper with my contact. My heart shook when I heard them laugh which made me embarrassed, " A-anyways! I have to go now, Bye!" I then ran off.

[Author's Pov]

"He's more brighter than huh" Cyno said as he was smiling at your disappearing figure. " Yeah, but I'm afraid he does not remember" Tighnari said making the other two nod, " Well, we all just met in a dream like reality. We're already lucky enough to have our memories of that dream" Xiao explained as the atmosphere starts to became more dark. " Well it wont be long until....

"He become ours again"