BLOOPERS PT. 2

A black haired female was having a nice and quiet time in her office as she was drinking coffee.

" Ahh... finally get to rest for a bit..-" -Kiyoshi getting cutted off with someone slamming the doors open.

"What's up b*tch, We need more bloopers!" -Hoshi

"What the hell Hoshi! This is the 23th door you've destroyed! You know what I'm done! Leave.now." -Kiyoshi glaring at her.

" Without continuing the bloopers? Nah uh, I ain't taking no as an answer"-Hoshi ran towards Kiyoshi and grabbed her leg.

" WHAT THE FUCK, LET GO OF MY LEG HOSHI" -Kiyoshi getting dragged out of her office.

"Not a chance mf we need more bloopers!"

"LET ME REST!"

Chapter 4, Act 2

(At Northland Bank)

"That's the plan... so do you all get it?" A certain ginger haired-man said to the fatui.

"Yes Lord Tartaglia! We'll do it right away!" The fatui said as they bowed at the Harbinger.

"Good, after that all we have to do is wait. But for now I'll go spy on the Yujing Terrace for the Rite." Childe said.

"Yes, my lord!"

*Door closes*

This caught everyone's attention and they were all surprised at the person who have arrived.

"M/n! What brings you here?(!)" Childe run towards you like a child...-

*THUD*

• • • Childe tripped over nothing..

"CUT CUT CUT! Childe you alright!(?)" Hoshi asked as some was trying not to laugh as the rest was laughing leaving Childe to be embarrassed.

" How's the feeling of tripping over nothing? Cry now you damn child" Scara mocked making Childe glare at him. " Shut up! You damn shorty!"

"You're dead meat Childe" M/n laughed as Childe realized what he said and slowly looked at Scara in fear.

"You're fucking dead, Ed sheeran!" Scara then ran after Childe as he was running away for his dear life.

" This is what I call entertainment"