Chapter 11, Act 1: Unexpected person

Had to wait until today to continue making this qwq

[Author's Pov]

After a few minutes, the other three woke up in the same time. They looked at you and you already knew they finally remembered everything.

"Remembered everything now??" you let out a chuckle.

"Y-yeah, I didn't think I would a reincarnation of a celestia" Hu tao sai.

"This is unbelievable though..."
'I thought I was just a normal experiment created by Gold...'

"Klee remembers everything! All the people and beautiful places!" Klee happily said.

"I'm glad, though... the next phase is coming up" You look at the joyful moment.

"What..?"

Before the other three knew it, the place was starting to collapse as there was a few blood stains on the floor and walls.

They  look at the scene with shock faces as they were receiving new memories.

"The destruction of Celestia.... A betrayal of a friend" You said.

Soon all of you heard a scream, all of you rushed towards the direction where the scream came from.

Once arriving the other three was frozen in place as they look at the scene with fright.

"Klee don't look!-" Albedo rush to cover Klee from the scene and cover his ears.

"B-but I wanna see also! That Lady was holding M/n up in the air! While we were at the floor!" Klee slightly teared up.

"Shh it's okay calm down, calm down you don't need to see it you're still very young" Albedo looks at you along with Hu tao.

"I'll get us out, I'll send some letters to all of you if were ganna meet up"

Hu tao and Albedo nods.

Soon everything turned black and they all woke up on their beds.

[Your Pov]

I look at the window and saw that it was morning, letting out a sigh I gently sat up.

'Xiao left already... I guess I can walk around the harbor to pass the time'

I then gets off the bed and prepared myself, once ready I place my hat in my head as I then teleported to an alleyway in the harbor.

'Maybe I should go look for a few book...' I thought as I went up to the bookstore.

Once arriving, I saw a familiar face...

'Wait... aren't they-' As I as surprised to see the figure, they looked toward me and their eyes widen.

My mood then turn from joyful into blank, "Who would have though I would meet a ran away member..."

The person was shaking in fear, "You know if you and your parents have chosen to work under my care, they would've been alive by now" I let out a small chuckle.

"Isn't that right? Neve?"

/New Character/

By:

(Continue)

[Author's Pov]

"Don't you dare insult my parents.... They did everything they did just to allow me escape" Neve looks at you with anger.

You let out a hum, " You're lucky that you didn't meet any harbingers other than me or else you'll be joining your parents" You walk past them as you went to grab a book.

"W-what..?" They then put up their guard.

"Hm? You never heard of the rule? No wonder" You payed for the book and slowly walks away.

"The rule when a member runs away or betrays the fatui, they'll be targeted and killed once seen. For me I wont execute you..." Neve looks at you with widen eyes.

"H-hey! Wait! Why are you being like this! Aren't all Harbingers supposed to be merciless and cold?!" They said as they continued to follow you.

Once the two of you arrived at the road you stopped, "Hey are you even ganna explain?!"

You slightly turn to them and stared at them blankly, " I'm a heartless person like the others, besides wouldn't want to make your friend even more lonely as you forgot your promise to him" Neve then froze as you turn away from them and walked away.

[Neve Pov]

He's right.... I'm such an idiot!
I arrived here a year ago and made him wait for two years!

/Let's meet up in Danyu Ruins/

'Don't worry Zephyr, I'm coming!' I thought as I ran towards the direction where Danyu Ruins is located.

[Your Pov]

'The years of trying to escape made them forget huh, Oh well it's not my business' I though as I walk around the dock with the book I bought on my hand.

Only a few days left....
I need to leave Xiao again... and meet up with brother...

I let out a sigh,

'So many strange things happens everyday'

________________________
To be continued

For those who weren't chosen, don't worry since this is only the Liyue part next is Sumeru so those who made an oc related to Sumeru has a high chance.

There is still a lot of time to join since Teyvat is massive qwq.

That's all I'm ganna say.

Have a great day/night

Total words: 827 words