Chapter 22: Punishment

[Author's Pov]

Once you arrived at the inn, every step you took made you feel so nervous, ' Why do I feel like I'm in trouble....' You thought as you continued your way to your room. Now that you are infront of your door, before you could even touch the doorknob the door suddenly opens and a hand pulls you inside.....

Once the door closed you couldn't see properly as it was super dark inside of your room, you tried to adjust your eye sight to be able to see through the dark however you got blindfolded and your hands were tied up. There you felt ypur lovers' presence however it held both anger and.........

'Lust....'

You gulped, " Xiao, Nari...Cyno... Why am I tied up and blindfolded....?" You asked in a nervous tone. Then you heard Cyno and Tighnari chuckle making you even more nervous, " You know what you did M/n...." Xiao said with a dark tone, " W-what did I d-do...?" You asked as a finger touched your chin and made your head rise up. "You made us really worried you know..~" Tighnari whispered to your ears. Then you find out what they meant, " I-I'm sorry... I forgot to tell you where I was going...Nn!~" You got cutted off by Cyno pulling the leash around your neck. " How naughty you are M/n~ Even forgetting to leave a letter when you leave" Cyno said making you whine as the pull made you fall to the ground. You could feel them staring dangerously at you. " Do you know what happens to naughty people, M/n?~" Tighnari asked, " T-they get p-punished" You nervously replied and you were blushing so hard." Exactly~ Good boy..."He chuckled, " Don't expect us to be gentle dear~"

(Timeskip to Aftercare)

Ehe~(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

After the long day of pleasure, Tighnari carried you to the bathroom as Cyno and Xiao cleans the mess in he bedroom. Once the tub was filled with warm water he gentle placed you down in the tub and cleans you up, After the bath he dries you up with a clean towel. He gentle kissed your forehead, " You did well dear" He said as he warps the towel around your body and himself (he also cleaned himself) he carries you to the bedroom and placed you down gently on the bed as he went to the closet to grab some clothes. Cyno went to the bathroom to clean himself and as for Xiao he already cleaned himself right after you and Tighnari were done. Tighnari was now wearing his clothes as he helped you dress up, the clothes he picked was very comfortable and you fell asleep due to tiredness.

Tighnari chuckles as Xiao just Xiao just smiled gently at your sleeping figure, The two of them then layed down besides you and cuddles with you. Cyno was done bathing and he dressed up, he lays down besides Tighnari and sleeps. The three of them then whispered....

"Goodnight N/n"

___________________________
To be continued

Sorry if it was short along with the skip of the lemon part....
I'm still recovering my mental health as I already recovered(not fully) my physical health(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Hope you all liked it(⁠・⁠-⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ
That's all. Bye(-ᴗ-✿⁠)