•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( 492 words Chapter (⁠´⁠-⁠﹏⁠-⁠'⁠;⁠) )

The end is nearing........

[Unknown's Pov]

"Those annoying deities.... So they finally dare to show up...." I said as I broke a crystal out of anger. " I need to find them and eliminate them quickly.... or else.. It'll be over for me..."

"So you finally heard the news" The man infront of me chuckled. I glared at him and said, " Shut it, you mere Wither God,
Draco Ivan" I said with an irritated tone

Oc Unlocked!
(by my male classmate....)
p.s he doesn't know this story(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Name: Draco Ivan

Tittle: Wither God

Age: Unknown

Personality: Someone who'll do anything for power, -unknown

Appearance- He never shows his appearance as his body is only black smoke.

"My my, don't you think you're forgetting who gave you power to eliminate those deities.." He said with his fake calm tone. I look away from him, " Hmph, I only borrowed a bit of your power and I did the rest. Don't get to cocky you mere god" I said as he let out a sigh.

"Let's just get to the main point... Asmoday" He looks at me as I look at him with an expressionless face.

" Thy understands, We need to find them and eliminate them especially Creator

" Thy understands, We need to find them and eliminate them especially Creator...." I said coldly as Ivan just chuckled at my tone. " No need to rush..~ I wanna have
my fun with Creator first~" He said with his disgusting face and tone. " Tch, how unpleasant, You're no use for me at all!" I glared.

"Heh, furious that much? Go ahead I bet you can't do it" He said as he summoned three swords filled with Dark aura pointing at me

"Heh, furious that much? Go ahead I bet you can't do it" He said as he summoned three swords filled with Dark aura pointing at me. " Oh? You're underestimating me too much you mere god..."

I then captured Ivan and trapped his lower body inside of the cube as the swords shatters into tiny pieces

I then captured Ivan and trapped his lower body inside of the cube as the swords shatters into tiny pieces. " Heh, I already knew this will happen. However, even if you kill me now, remember that Withering is something you, a so-called Celestia cannot remove permanently unlike those true celestia born hehehe~" Ivan giggles making me more irritated.

"Disappear from my sight" I glared at him as the cube fully swallowed him up and killing him there. ' Even if I can't kill you permanently I will repeatedly kill you....' I thought as I calmed down a bit.

" I heard that the Cryo Archon is planning to awaken me for war...." I mumbled as I thought of something and let out a giggled, " If it's war she wants.... I'll fucking give her one in 8 months"

(End of Unknown's Pov)

"System complete...ugh... finally....." A pink haired female tiredly said. " This will be over soon..... Though I feel bad that the future is quite unpleasant..." The female summons a system board and looks at someone's information.

"The person I experimented on successfully, he'll wake up soon in....... reality...."

_________________________
To be continued