Chapter 15, Act 3: Too much pleasure

WARNING: LEMON

PART 2(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

A/N: Just for dainsleifsslut 's request so that you wont come and haunt me

💀

[Your Pov] (uh oh)

My eyes widen due to what he just said, " W-wait AHH!~♡" I got cutted off when Cyno slammed me down on his dick, " Ngh!~♡ C-cyno! W-wait!~♡ T-too much Agh!~♡ "

Cyno didn't listened as he made my body bounce faster and harder on his dick making my mind go cloudy and felt my eyes rolls back.

'I- I can't control... my body!~ T-the pills a-are t-taking over!~....

If this keeps up my...-'

I then got cutted off with a hard thrust to my prostrate, " AHHH!~♡ " then I couldn't hold it anymore....

My kitsune ears and tail (only one tail) appeared as my eyes and mind are filled with lust...

[Cyno's Pov]

At first I was surprised to see M/n's kitsune ears and tail, ' So overstimulation can reveal his kitsune form huh...? Heh~ This will be

...intersting" I smirked and stopped thrusting as I switched to a different position.

M/n was on all fours as I then slammed back in him, hearing his beautiful moans that are music to my ears~

"ARGH!~♡ M-more!~ Ngh!~♡ P-please!~" M/n begged as he was already lost in control due to the pleasure I'm giving him which made me smirk and started thrusting deep and faster in him.

It didn't take long for me to hit his prostrate, " AHH!~♡ T-There!~ C-cyno!~ Mmn!~♡ " M/n moaned as I then started thrusting on that spot.

(A.n: Not ganna lie it feels weird for me to write this while sitting on the same couch as my mom💀)

I then remembered what M/n said when he let Collei touch his tails...

'I wonder if....'

"NYAH?!~♡" M/n arched his back as his eyes rolled back even more with his tongue out and his ears dropped due to the pleasure.

"Ohh...~ So pulling your tail makes you..." I pulled his tail again, " AHHH!~♡ N-no!~♡ Nghh!~♡" I let out a chuckle.

'Things are getting more and more interesting with you staying here....'

[Lemon ends here]