( Chapter 25 )

๑。⁠:゚๑゚⁠:⁠。๑๑。⁠:゚๑゚⁠:⁠。๑๑。⁠:゚๑゚⁠:⁠。๑๑。⁠:゚๑

The time has finally come....

The sun sets as the moon rises...

Will Teyvat and Khaenri'ah be free or will it be destroyed ......

"Everyone ready?" You asked to the others as they nod. You opened the doors that'll lead you all to Celestia, " Let's go!" "Yeah!" Everyone entered the realm and their appearance changed back to their celestia looks. Upon entering a red star shaped portal appeared and the enemy god especially Asmoday are now in our view, " Asmoday... " I glared at her while she looks at me unfazed. " Yo, N/n~ " Ivan purred making you look at him in disgust. " Enough chit chats, We all challenge you all a duel before the throne! " Griffin shouted, " Hmph, I'll make this quick and eliminate you all along with this world" Asmoday said as everyone got teleported to a different section of the Celestia.

Klee and Hu tao are up against Despair, Vetto. The area they'll be fighting is the lowest part of Celestia.

Lumine, Aether and Paimon are fighting against the Dark Void Mage, Midnight.  They'll be fighting in air near the highest part of Celestia.

Hoshi, and the three Albedo are fighting against the Wither God, Ivan. Hoshi is the one who'll do more damage to him and heal the others.

Xiao and Griffin are currently fighting the minions created by Ivan, Xiao and Griffin already cleared the horde in a blink of an eye. Of course the fatui arrived and battled with the enemies, this gave Xiao and Griffin a lot of time to go to the others and help them.

Then you are now against....Asmoday.

"You came prepared" Asmoday said as she blocks your attack. " Of course, I am prepared to take revenge. You damn Traitor" You said as you sent a lot of sharp gold swords towards her, all Asmoday could do was to block your attacks as there was no opening. As she blocked on of the sword she missed to block one resulting a wound on her shoulder. "Tsk.. You've became stronger" She said with venom. You smirked at her , " Like I've said I came prepared" You sent another horde of golden swords and arrows towards her, ' He's not even using using half of his strength.... I'm already using more than half of my power just to block his attacks... tch I have to counter!' Asmoday thought as she then uses the same power she used when she battled with Lumine and Aether at the start.

She summoned a lot of cubes around you, " It's no use" You flicked your finger and the cubes shattered. You created a giant golden bow and the arrow was glowing yellow, " You're not the same Asmoday we know! You've changed for the worse...." You said as the arrow was now released and now flying towards Asmoday. Who was surprised but managed to use her power to cover herself up with cubes as the arrow collide with it, the attack created a huge explosion. Once the smoke cleared, you could see Asmoday still floating with a lot of wounds on her body. "You damn deity....!" She shouted as the wounds slowly heals up and lot of portals surrounded you, You frowned as you saw a lot of black shards are coming out of them. You blocked and doged all of the shards, ' Those shards are filled with withering rose nectar... It'll slow down my attack if I got hit, but.... that attack... It's the same attack I taught her back then...' You thought as you then saw her eyes turned blue for a second and turned back to gold. This made you realize, ' Asmoday.... is being controlled...? I get it now....' Your eyes glow and you teleported near her. This surprised her and tried to attack you, however you were faster as you slashed at her collarbone. Slightly breaking the gold accessory, her eyes flickered to blue and back to gold again. " Get away from me!" She yelled making you jump back as she tried to capture you.