Chapter 19, Act 3: The Celestia Of Time

Just in the mood to create a chapter before making my report for this week -w-

[Author's Pov]

"You'll pay for what you've done.... Shin" Sandrone said with anger as she controlled all puppets to attack Shin.

Shin was able to dodged the attacks but still gets hit as the sword he used is already destroyed by her. Shin cursed under his breath and just decided to run.......

"Frozen Time...."

With those few words, the world stopped as it all turned grey except for your bleeding body and a few people running towards you.

"M/n!" the three people called as they kneeled down to and grabbed your body gently. " Calm down² He's the most powerful celestia out of seven of us" a male said to the three as they all looked at him.

"He's still injured... Do you know how we can heal him... Celestia of Time, Griffin?" Cyno asked as Griffin fixed his hair and placed his hat on top.

Oc by: quitbciwasbored
Idk if you still use this acc bestie xD

Oc by: quitbciwasboredIdk if you still use this acc bestie xD

Griffin let's out a sigh, " He'll be able to fully heal in a week, but if you wish for a faster heal

Griffin let's out a sigh, " He'll be able to fully heal in a week, but if you wish for a faster heal. We'll have to go to Celestia of medicine or Celestia of Alchemy. Which is I don't have a clue where they are" He explained making Xiao look at him in surprise.

"I know where Celestia of Alchemy is...." Griffin was surprised by Xiao's answer and soon recovered as he let's out a chuckle, " Let's not waste out time then, I'll just leave this.... here..." Griffin said as he places down a letter on Sandrone as she was still frozen. "And this guy...." Griffin snapped his finger as Shin's body turned into ashes.

"Let's go now" Tighnari said as Xiao teleports everyone outside Albedo's camp on Dragonspine. Tighnari was the one carrying your body as Cyno was carrying your fallen hat.

Once they arrived at the camp, they saw Albedo testing out his celestia powers. Albedo then noticed them and stops what he was doing, " Adeptus Xiao? What brings you here-"

" No time, you're the only one who can help M/n right now!" Xiao cutted him off as he then looks at your bleeding body and his eyes widen is shock.

Albedo quickly created a futon on the ground, " Place him there, I'll handle everything!" Xiao nods and quickly but gently placed you down on the futon. Albedo signalled everyone to give him some space which everyone followed and gave him plenty of space.

Albedo then started to cast multiple celestia magics to heal the wound as it was covered with Wither magic. It took the process about an hour.... and it was a success.

"The process was a success, he'll wake up tomorrow. But please give him more rest and don't stress him out" He said to the three as they all sigh in relief.

"Thank you, Albedo" Tighnari thanked as Albedo just nods, " You're welcome, besides... M/n is a friend of mine so there's no way for me not to help him"

"We'll take it from here... Griffin said that he needed to talk to you..." Cyno explained as Xiao prepares for the teleportation.

"That's right I have a few words to discuss with Mr. Albedo here. And Take care" Griffin smiled at the three as they teleported away.

Griffin stopped smiling and looks at Albedo, " Now let's discuss this celestia matter" Albedo lets out a sigh, " I didn't even expect you to be a Celestia for these past years..." Griffin chuckles, " Me either, Well let's put the catch up later as there's something far more important to discuss" He said in a very serious tone making Albedo frown a bit and crossed his arms.

"Go on, I'll be listening carefully" Griffin cleared his throat and became to explain.

"We need to gather all celestia right away..." Albedo raised a brow, " Why?"

"Apparently, the news of M/n being a celestia have reached the ears of the fatui. It's no longer safe for M/n despise him being the oldest and strongest, the fatui knows his weakness..." Albedo thought for a second as Griffin continues, " The other reason for us to gather everyone is that.... Asmoday has been watching over Teyvat even more closely as she noticed a few presence.... Creator's, Celestia of Destruction and Celestia of Medicine... they're naively showing their presence instead of hiding it" Albedo's eyes widen a bit. " It must be when Klee tried to control her power ... " he mumbles but Griffin heard it clearly and lets out a sigh.

" 'Klee' must be a child huh? We need to closely watch over her or else Asmoday targets her first" Griffin warned Albedo as he nods in reply.

"Though... there's slight problem about the other two celestia...." Griffin said with a troubled expression, " What do you mean?" Albedo asked as Griffin replied, " I have no information of who they are or where they are... which is dangerous if we have no clue about them"

"Who are the missing two?"

"It's the Celestia of Medicine and Celestia of the Stars"

________________________
To be continued

Welp that's all
I still have a report to finish so yeah

Goodbye~

Total words: 872 words