Chapter 14, Act 3: Curiousity

(A/n: I picked someone to be an oc or two in this chapter (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )

) )

[Author's Pov]

In your opinion, you don't know if you are going to meet the traveller. However, you only thought of it because of the strange feeling that you'll meet him. You then, went to Cyno's house.

Once arriving, you sensed that no one is there, ' How odd... isn't Cyno should be back at this time?' You look around and saw a note on the table.

You picked up the note and read it, ( I have a few business at the Sumeru Pyramid, you can visit me there. You can go the village and ask for direction. Give the other paper to a local and they'll know what to do)

"How strange, well I do need to meet him and ask him a few things. Off to the village I go then..." You let out a sigh and put the two papers in your inventory as you left his house to the village nearby.

You then arrived at the sandy village, you approached a local there, " Umm excuse me" the local looks at you, " What is it?" you then thought, 'straight-forward huh'

"I wish to meet my lover, however I don't know how to get there. He only said in this letter to give a local this other paper as you'll know what to....do?" You took the other paper you didn't dare to read and give it to the local.

"Hm... I do have a few more minutes before I start working again, I guess I can take you to him" The local said as they then folded open the paper, " Thank you"

A few seconds later, the local gasp as what they just red which made you confused, " Is there something wrong?" you worriedly asked.

The local nervously looks at you and back to the paper, 'I can't refuse him, I'll die if I do' they sweat dropped.

"N-nothings w-wrong! Please wait here I-I'll just tell my boss that I'll be going to guide you to that place!" They bowed and quickly went to their shop.

You were so confused of his sudden change even the others, however, some are in shock also and wanted to approach you.

An old lady then walk by, "You are quite lucky to become the General's lover" She said as you then continued her walk, you we're so confused of what she said.

'General? Is Cyno a general? Huh? I have too many questions!' You let out a sigh as the local you asked for direction came back.

"I'm all ready, please follow me! I'll guide you there safe and sound!" You can see the greed and desperation in his tone and eyes, 'What did Cyno even wrote there...?'

/ Who ever you are, you must be being asked by my lover for direction to where I am. I, General Cyno of the Matra, will reward you 1 Million Mora if you safely guide my lover here at my pyramid.