Chapter 3, Act 3: Hang out before the battle

A.n: You know what one more chapter won't hurt ( ╹▽╹ )

P.s: I just thought of making chapters but when I was thinking of finally publishing them I fell asleep.
( ⁄  ⁄ > ⁄ ^ ⁄ < ⁄  ⁄ )

(Your Pov)

" Hey Xiao, Do you want to wander around Liyue for a bit?" I asked.

"Sure, Even though I already explored the whole Liyue for over the years of protecting this land..." Xiao said.

"Oh, well let me just change and we're good to go" I smiled at him

/It wasn't any small or fake smile but a true smile due to the emotions that you both are now feeling/

(Timeskip)

We were now at the Guili Plains following the path towards the Jueyun Karst since Xiao also said that he likes the atmosphere there since he's an adepti.

and as his lover I respect his decision since I know he's not comfortable with 'mortals' other than me, which made me kind of sad since I don't know if our relationship would continue if he found out im an immortal and more over..... a fatui harbinger

"Liyue really is beautiful... In inazuma you always had to use boats to travel places to places..." I said.

"Hmm... I see that the Electro Archon is no longer herself" Xiao said.

"Mhm... I wonder what happened for her to suddenly... change" I faked.

Xiao looked at me as frowns a bit.

'It's for the best for you not to know... everything that happened in the pass before you were born...' He thought.

I cleared my throat and said, " Let's change the topic, such bad topic shouldn't be included when having a beautiful and peaceful walk through the nature"

"Mhm, You can start the topic... I don't know how mortal conversation works.." He said.

"Okay then"

(Author's pov)

For a few minutes as of talking and walking, you guys were now walking so close to each other while holding hands, your head was placed on Xiao's shoulder enjoying the lovely nature of Liyue and the calm silence.

"You know... I'm really glad I met you Xiao" You said.

"Me too, the karma I hold and the voices have quiet down ever since then" He kissed your forehead.

"YA!" a group of hilichurls saw us and now rushing towards us with two abyss mages, two Mitachurls and four hilichurls with bows.

"I guess the peaceful walk is ruined...." you said as you summoned your catalyst.

" you said as you summoned your catalyst

"Yeah.... and they're ganna pay for that" Xiao groans and summoned his polearm.

 and they're ganna pay for that" Xiao groans and summoned his polearm

"Let's finish this up quickly so we can continue our peaceful moment..."

______________________
To be continued.

That's all for now

Dang my back hurts after waking up T^T

Goodmorning to you all and I'll be off now (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Bye bye (*´ω`*)