Chapter 7, Act 2: The Crimson Moth flies on

.w.

w

[Author's pov]
Place: Tenshukaku

Signora falls to the ground after Aether defeated her.

"Urgh.... so strong..."

"But... But how.."

Aether turned around to face Signora.

Soon, Shogun walks forwards with her sword on her hand.

Aether notices this and gets into his fighting stance, however, Shogun ignored him and walk towards Signora.

"I am a Snezhnayan diplomat"

"You know what happens if you lay a finger on me.." Signora stands up.

"I swear, if you strike me, I will make sure..."

"The Fatui will make sure that your precious Inazuma.."

"Stop! I order you!"

"And you!"

"Filthy Rats... All of you!!!" Signora rushed towards Raiden.

Within a speed of light, before Shogun could harm Signora. All her slashes was blocked.

"W-what..." Signora was shocked as she saw you infront of her.

"Is I thought... There was another presence near" Shogun turns around.

"M/n?!" Paimon shouted.

. . . You stood infront of Signora with your Scythe on your hand.

"You know, Signora. You shouldn't have tried to rush towards Shogun recklessly..." You looked at her.

"It seems that you forgot what the plan is"

"I apologies..." Signora's body was still slightly shaking.

"Since we already got what we came here for, we'll be leaving now"

Suddenly, Shogun rushed towards the two of you and tried to kill both of you.

This alarmed everyone except for you as you easily blocked her attack.

"You may not leave Tenshukaku alive..." She said in a cold voice.

You darkly chuckled at her behavior as you teleported Signora to the camp, " If it's battle scars you wish for..  I'll gladly give it to you" 

Not even a second later, thunder bolts and lightning can be heard in the area. Sending multiple shocks to the ground due to how powerful both attacks are.

Paimon was holding on Aether's clothes as Aether was having a bad time watching the fight.

(Timeskip)

After a few minutes, a winner stood straight with no injuries.

"Man, even though you're just a puppet created by Raiden Ei. You're weak" You sarcastically said.

Raiden Shogun was on the ground, with multiple slashes on her body, " You've become stronger..."

"Of course, now that I'm done. I shall not waste my time on you... So farewell" You teleported to the camp where Signora is.

[Your Pov]

I let out a sigh and looked around for Signora.

"You're here... How's the fight with the Shogun?" Signora said as she was sitting down on a log.

"Quite memorable, those scars I gave will take a while to fully heal... Anyway, we should head back to Snezhanaya now. My brother won't be there to submit the gnosis yet as he will obtain another" I explained as Signora nods.

"I understand... and I thank you for saving me" I looked at her.

I went towards her and pats her head, "You're a junior of mine so it's my right to protect you. And there's something that I've been hiding from everyone even the Tsaritsa herself..." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Hiding something...? Is it something that serious?" She curiously asked.

'She became softer now, sigh, I hope I made the right decision for this...'

"Yeah... I'm willing to tell you this since I trust you to keep it a secret" I looked at her as she looked back.

"I don't know if I can keep it a secret forever though..." She looked up in the sky.

"It's alright since the others will eventually find out about it and..."

"And..?"

"Experiment me" These words shocked Signora.

"Experiment you? For what reason?"

"It my blood Signora... I have celestia blood flowing within my veins. My blood can enhance someone and keep up with an Archon's strength, not only that... I can resurrect someone, heal any type of injuries and break a curse/spell" I said in a serious tone.

"I-....So you're that precious..." She was too stunned.

"Mhm, I already gave my blood to my brother and... someone I loved but we broke up already"

"I see.... since I owe you for saving my life, I'll keep a secret" Signora stands up and offers a hand.

"Let's stop with the chit-chat now, we still have some business to report to her Majesty after all" I smirked at her and accepts the offer and stands up also.

"I knew I could trust you"

"Of course, we're on the same team after all... and I don't wanna die yet knowing that you can kill me with a snap of your finger" She joked.

I laughed at her statement as we headed towards Ritou and leave.

'Our first destination... Liyue then.. Snezhanaya' I thought as I let out a sigh.

Me and Signora are now on board of a ship leaving Inazuma and to Liyue, Signora was currently resting as I was on the deck looking at the starry sky.

'Should I stay in Liyue for a few weeks...?'

__________________
To be continued

Total words: 831 words