Chapter 14, Act 1: A Trade For A Cure

Took me a 2 retries to stay with this chapter's name and upcoming scene.

I may have added a little drama instead of fluff (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

)

(The next day)

[Author's Pov]

After you were finally fine, you were now walking around Sumeru City since Tighnari has some patrols to do and Cyno was in a battle with Al Haitham in the desert.

As you were walking through the busy streets, you then felt a familiar presence outside the city as if they were calling our for you.

With no hesitation you went to an alleyway and teleported to the place where the familiar presence is coming from.

"Is there something you need

"Is there something you need...?" You look at the figure as they turned around to face you.

"Brother?" Scaramouche grins, " Right on cue M/n. I was about to go to you to talk about the plan to obtain the Dendro Archon's Gnosis"

"I see... for the past few months it might be enough time for us to act now, I have gathered enough information inside and outside of the Akademiya. Might as well add it up" You explained at Scaramouche nods.

"Expected from you, well here's the plan" He then tells you as you listened to every single detail.

"Hmm... I have no objection nor other ideas for it, I'll try my best to dig further for more information while staying in the City" You said, " Glad to hear that, and also congratulation on your foursome relationship"

This made your eyes widen in surprise, " Wait- I never told you that yet... How-" Scaramouche then cutted you off, " I have my own ways, look I'm not against it, however, if they break your heart.... it wont take a second for them to see the light again" He threatens which made you sigh.

"No need to be overprotective, it's not like you're ganna have a threesome and you're a bottom like me" You teased as Scaramouche slightly blushed and playfully hits your head.