Chapter 13, Act 1: Teapot

Finally done with the school event but I have a lot of assignments to do
(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Finally done with the school event but I have a lot of assignments to do(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

[Cyno's Pov]

After hearing that the two was going back to the grand library, Me and Tighnari cursed under our breaths and quickly ran up to the Akademiya without them noticing.

After arriving at the same table, the two of us sat down, Tighnari was reading a book about medicine while I was reading my notes.

After a few minutes, we heard Collei's voice calling us, " Cyno! Tighnari! We're back"

"Ah welcome to back, how's your research with the ruin guard?" Tighnari asked as I continue to pay attention on my notes while taking a few glances at M/n.

"Anyways, M/n said something to me that he'll show and gave the three of us something" Collei said which made mine and Tighnari's ears perks up and focusing on M/n.

"Really? Mind showing it now?" Tighnari excitedly asked.

"Sure" I saw M/n taking out 3 sigils that has a teapot design on it and gave us one each.

"This sigil looks familiar..." I unconsciously asked as I observe the sigil.

"Yeah, what even is this M/n?" Collei asked as we heard M/n chuckle.

"This is a sigil of permission to enter my Serenitea Pot" M/n explained as we then knew it was something precious.

"S-serenitea Pot?! Isn't this from Liyue? How did you manage to get one?!"Collei asked all in one.

"Calm down² I asked someone to create it for me as I provided them the items needed" M/n continued," There are four realm layouts and I chose Emerald Peak with is just mountains above a mist"

"How interesting" Tighnari took notes of it.

"So you gave us these for us to be able to go to your teapot?" Collei asked.

"Indeed, you just need to tap it twice as it will notify me even if I'm far away if you want to go inside" M/n explained which made me thought it was a great idea for a plan me and Tighnari have in mind.

"May we...take a look inside?" This made M/n look at me and smiled.

"Of course, however, we need some privacy since someone might move it or accidently break it" M/n agreed and explained the rule.

"I know a place where no one goes there except for me" Tighnari said.

"Let's go then"

(Timeskip)

Me and the others now arrived at the place where Tighnari lead us for privacy and safety.