Chapter 16, Act 1: A bait...?

Lack of fighting scene experience-

[Author's Pov]

With you being in slight berserk state, you can easily heal bruises. Unfortunate for those fatui who serves under Dottore, their wounds wont heal as they only died.

Now the only ones left was you and Dottore, it was silent as only the wind blowing sounds can be heard within the desert. No one dared to move or make a sound, not until....

Dottore threw a lot of daggers towards you which you easily melted with your pryo powers, Dottore rushed towards you holding a sword as he also summoned the mechanic you traded with him.

Letting out a huff, you blocked Dottore's attack along with jumping back to dodge the bot's attack, " How idiotic.... Do you really think I wouldn't know every move and attack that bot of yours do?" You frown as Dottore rushed towards you again as the bot shoot a lot of rocket.

Dottore has entered his Maniac State as you blocked and dodged all of the attacks, " My... I guess I should also......

Be serious"

Only metal clashing and explosion can be heard within the area, to anyone who are seeing this can only see a flash of blue and purple clashing towards each other and sand everywhere.

Dottore quickly snaps his finger as the mechanic aimed and fired it's rockets towards you, but of course you did dodged it.... however, 'This smoke... is a little weird.....' you thought as you ignored it as you kept on blocking and dodging Dottore's attacks.

" Since there's two of you that I'm fighting... I only need to focus on you, that bot of your's will have it's on opponent....

Dottore's eyes widen in excitement as he get to see one of your best creations, " How magnificent! I'm quite honored to witness one of your best creations! " He maniacally laugh.

The massive portal disappeared as the huge Ruin Drake is now present, the size of it was the about the size of the hand of the Giant Ruin Guard at Ardravi Valley.

"For safety measures as you had maniacally experimented on yours... Now then...." You snap your finger as the ruin drake pushed the medium size human-like ruin grader of Dottore to gave you and Dottore some space to fight.

"That's out of the way, I can focus on you" You coldly said as your face darken with eyes glowing which made Dottore sweatdropped a bit.

'I only need to buy time for the drug to take in' He thought as he smirked.

About half an hour Dottore is now kneeling down, with a lot of bloody bruises as he was panting a lot. Meanwhile, you were standing infront of him blankly staring down at him, " Since you're my comrade I shall let this idiotic manner aside "

You hummed as Dottore then smirk and of course you noticed this and slightly raised a brow, " What are you smirking fo-" You got cutted of when your vision blurred as you deeply coughed.

"W-what *cough* *cough*" You coughed out blood as you fall down to the ground unable to lift your body up. Dottore lets out a crazy laugh as he stood up, " HAHAHA, THAT'S IT M/N! My hard work payed off now.... hehe~ It's about time for the traveller to arrive here~" He said as he wipes off the removable blood on his face.

"Y-you ... *cough* W-w-what... are you...*cough* planning...!" You struggled as he then kicks you in the stomach harshly. ' I...I can't.... heal...?!'

Then it hit you, ' The smoke.... it wasn't any normal ones.... *tsk* It's made out of both delusion and wither rose....' You thought as you cursed at him and your weakness.

For the past few seconds, you we're now covered with bruises and blood (only your true blood not the celestia blood). " Haa.... How fantastic it feels to use you and your brother a bait~ Poor traveller though.... he'll be framed by me...." Dottore lets out a laugh as you we're losing consciousness, ' I need to stay..... awake or else.... I wont be.... able to... warn... them...!' Your marks slightly glowed however Dottore didn't saw it at all as he was busy waiting for the traveller.

'Oh Dottore.... you don't know how big the trouble you'll be dealing now as those three are now informed by the marks................'

_____________________________
To be continued

I ran out of ideas so I cutted it off -w-

Also I wanna thank you guys for all of your support! I never thought of having this much views and likes ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

That'll all for now I guess...
I still have a lot of homework to continue tomorrow so yeah, I'll be off to bed now. (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Goodnight / Goodmorning / Good afternoon everyone! ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Total words: 813 words