Chapter 11, Act 3: True Memories Gained

A/n: The exam scores are out and my scores are all passing scores but still worrying about one subject since I still have a minus.. well it's better that zero😺

 well it's better that zero😺

[Author's Pov]

After a few minutes, all of you arrived at a huge and spacious room with a long table in he middle with a few chairs.

(Couldn't find a good one so just imagine the room is huge and spacious and the table is big while the chairs are thrones that resembles all celestia's titles | The thrones are away from each other also)

"Is this the meeting hall?" Albedo and Susbedo asked.

"Indeed, This hall is where all the original celestia discuss. Though if someone sits down on the chair with the wrong tittle will receive a sting, don't worry" You look at Xiao, Susbedo and Flowerbedo.

"I'll just create three new thrones for the three of you" You said as you snap your finger.

The room slightly shakes as three thrones rises up from the ground. Everyone except you looks at it with amusement.

"The three new celestia's Adepti God, God of Black Magic & Curses and lastly, Dark Flower God" You said as the thrones was finished and now represents the three.

(A.n: You can comment or suggest a better tittle for the two bedos since I ran out of ideas for the two)

You walked towards the table and sat down on your throne, " Don't just stand there" You let out a chuckle.

"Have a sit" Everyone followed and sat down on their own thrones.

"To fasten up the process of explaining, I'll just import it into your minds" Your hand then started glowing and you then tapped the table trice.

Soon, the table and the thrones started glowing along with everyone's body.

"Oooo! Klee's glowing!" -Klee

"How cool!" -Hutao

"Interesting..." -Albedo

"A new topic to discover" -Susbedo

"..." -Flowerbedo

"M/n what's happening?" Xiao asked

"You'll see..." Then everything you know about the past.

"Oh my, the past is indeed tragic" Hutao said.

"Klee's sorry! Klee invited an enemy!" Klee apologies.

Everyone looks at Klee.

"It's alright Klee, none of us knew she was an enemy from the start" Albedo said trying to calm his little sister up as all of you agrees.

"That female's name was Asmoday right?" Susbedo asked you.

"Indeed, though has anyone have a clue of how strong and smart she is now...?" You asked to everyone.

Then Flowerbedo speaks up, " I remembered something long ago when I faked to be Albedo. I think it's related to Asmoday...."

"I never knew you had information about her, you're always so quiet" Susbedo sarcastically said as Flowerbedo frowns at him.

"Great mind telling it" You said as he nods.

"When a shooting star crushed towards the beach near Starsnatch Cliff, it caught my interest and I went there to check and there I saw the traveller a few meters away from where the star landed.."

"So it's about the traveller..." Xiao said as he crossed his arms.

"Mhm.."

"So the falling star was the traveller" -Hutao

"No wonder he has the aura of the stars" -albedo

"But how is the traveller connected to Asmoday?" You asked as you think of a possible way for Aether to be connected to Asmoday.

"I kept on spying on him for a few weeks and there he was fishing he caught Paimon... for a few days they got along and then"

"I heard traveller's story and the way he describes the unknown god him and his sister fought is similar to what you just described her" Flowerbedo looks at you and you look at the table with slight widen eyes.

"No wonder, not only she's the cause of the twins separation. She's also the cause of the Archon War, Khaenri'ah's destruction.." You grit your teeth and clenched your palms.

Letting out a sigh you calmed yourself up, " We shall train here for 500 years" you said as this shocked everyone.

"500 years?! B-but what about our lives and friends?!" Hutao exclaimed.

"Even if I'm a god higher than Rex Lapis I can't force myself to break a contract to protect Liyue...." Xiao said.

"My experiments.." Susbedo said.

"The others will also worry for me and Klee if were out for 500 years" Albedo said as Klee hugged him.

"Even though we're all immortals we can't kept on training here for 500 years, we also need to eat, drink and rest"

"Don't worry, the time here flies faster than Teyvat.10 years here is a minute there, so 500 years here is only 50 minutes in Teyvat" You explained as the others calms down.

"And for basic needs, everything you need is here, the left side of the domain is where your own rooms located, the room is like a house already but for Klee and Albedo your bedrooms are merged into one big room since Klee needs company and safety as she is still young in this form|mind" You explained and everyone understood.

"Now that we're done here, all of you get some rest. Tomorrow our training shall start" You explained as you stood up from your throne.

"If you still don't want to rest it's perfectly fine to explore the place as you please, if you need something just think of it and command to no one what you need and your need will appear" You explained as you walk away with Xiao quickly following you.

"You do know that you can just sleep on your own room..." You turned around to the person who have been hugging you ever since you layed down on your bed.

"Xiao" he mumbles something that you couldn't understand properly.

"Hm? Still not feeling to well to sleep alone?" Xiao nods as he snuggles close to your chest.

Letting out a sigh, you just let him cuddle you to sleep as you hug him back.

"Goodnight Xiao" you kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight...."

____________________
To be continued

Sorry if it's quite confusing, still worrying about the future characters and about school (projects and events)

That's all I hope you all liked it
Bye bye (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Total words: 1030 words