Chapter 2, Act 2: Jealous Yaksha

A.n: Our network was cutted off yay....😄🔪
Had to use data again

.

"A puppet...

And an adepti

I wonder how things will turned out once secrets are exposed..."
_______________

Time: Morning
Place: Wangshu Inn

Time: MorningPlace: Wangshu Inn

[Xiao's Pov]

I was staring at the the land near the inn by the balcony, The gentle cold morning breeze passed by as someone arrived at the balcony and greeted me.

"Goodmorning Xiao, Have you eaten yet?" you asked.

"hmph, as an adepti and being immortal... I am in no need to eat mortal foods" I answered

"Sigh you always say that... oh well I cooked some almond tofu for you" You said as you were waiting for me to grab the plate of Almond Tofu from your hands.

I went towards you and grab the plate from your hands and started eating it, thought the taste was a bit more sweeter than the normal ones.

"Is it good? I thought of making it a bit more sweeter than normal" You asked.

"It's...good" I said as I took another bite.

"Im glad" You smiled warmly which made my cheeks to slightly burn up.

(A.n: Since you guys were now close, you both were slowly getting out of the strings, sorry bad explanation my mind is not working properly
( ̄ヘ ̄;) )

[Your Pov]

As me and Xiao was talking to each other since he already finished eating the tofu , but then I suddenly sensed two people nearing the Inn. I stopped my conversation with Xiao and looked at where I sensed the unknown people.

"Is there something wrong, M/n?" Xiao asked.

"Hmm, I just sensed those unfamiliar presence nearing" I answered as I pointed at the two people and Xiao looked at them.

"A golden-blonde haired traveller and a white haired.....flying child?" I said out loud and confused due to the flying child.

"Hm... not interested on them" Xiao said as he looked away.

"Well for me he looks interesting and... attractive I might say" I complimented.

"Tch, what's so interesting about him..." Xiao said with a hint of jealousy which surprised me a bit.

I let out a short laugh, "There's no need to be jealous..." I walked closer to him which caught him off guard.

"Je-jealous? I'm not jealous or anything!" He said as he slowly backs away flustered and hit the wall which made him realized he was cornered.

I removed my hat and went closer to his ear and whispered, "You already got my heart and interest meaning...."

"I'm all your's "

Xiao was red as a tomato while I just let out a small chuckle and moved away from him putting my hat on top of my head again.

He was still processing what happened and what I said, after a few seconds he teleported away to avoid me seeing him in his flustered state.

Your cheeks was also burning up and you lowered your hat to hide your blushing face.

(you right now)

"Dear Archons... I think I got my brother's teasing manner"

I said to no one as the image of Scara teasing K____a appeared in my mind .

___________________________
To be continued

Just to inform you all...

You and Scara are the ✧bottoms✧
                                           ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Though Scara can be a switch sometimes but not always. /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Total words: 550 words