Chapter 15, Act 2: Favorite Tea🍵

WARNING: LEMON

Chapter takes place where M/n and Cyno are in the throne room-

HEHEHE- you' weren't expecting for this right?(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

(Except for the people who are in the discord server though-)

[Author's Pov]

After a few minutes of asking and answering, Cyno made a few sly moves that made M/n go flustered and slightly glares at him.

After about 4-6 questions you were done asking, " I see.... never knew you had a lot of knowledge of these" Cyno chuckles.

"Well, this pyramid is filled with knowledge of the past as it was built for the Scarlet King's generals and all records are placed here ever since he and the others was alive" Cyno explained as his head was placed on your shoulder.

"I see.... I need to get going now Cyno, I still have work" You said as Cyno frowned at it.

As you we're about to get off his lap, he grabs you down and closer which caught you off guard.

Your body was so close to his as your *cough* ass was on his dick😶

(I'm not fully prepared🥲 well i know that i'm not the only one (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠))

"C-cyno... I still have to work- Ngh!~" You got cutted off when Cyno moves his hips and grinds against your ass.

"That can wait, besides all the informations I gave you aren't for free~ and such...... this is much more important.... right~" Cyno whispered to your ear making you shiver.

(You guys shivered irl too right?📸)

"No... not nh~ n-now and here... mnh~ s-someone might see haa~ u-us..." You struggled as Cyno kept on grinding on your ass.

"Oh?~ Then let's go to my room...

"And devour you like there's no tomorrow~"

The two of you are now currently in Cyno's room which was the farthest place in the massive pyramid.

Cyno quickly removed his and your clothes while deeply making out with you. As soon as the two of you are naked, Cyno broke the heated kiss and pushed you down the bed.

"Haa....~ C-cyno-" You shuttered as Cyno looks down at you in an intimidating way which made you blushed and hard-

(ignore the other left clothing (⁠

(ignore the other left clothing (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠) )

"Don't try to resist my force M/n." He leaned closer to your neck, " Or else I might as well, fuck you dumb." He deeply warned which made you shivered.

"Ahh!~ Mmnn-" Cyno bits down on your neck however not too deep to draw blood out. (Still leaves a mark though)

Cyno then gave you a lot of marks and hickeys on your neck and collarbone as he then moves down to your nipples.

You we're already, a moaning and blushing mess underneath him as he was lightly using some of his electro power to add friction.

Cyno then created an electro handcuffs on your hands preventing you yo escape of try to hide yourself, After that he then proceeds to play with both of your nipples which made you arch your back along with letting out loud lewd noises..

It didn't take long for the room to be filled with slapping noises, bed creaking and moans, " AHH!~♡ W-what Ngh!~♡ types o-of Mnn!~♡ pills did y-you ughn!~ gave t-to me...!~" You struggled as the intense pleasure was keeping you to stay in control.

"Oh that, urgh!~ Just a few pills that can make the drinker horny~ haa!~ Archons you're still tight..~" Cyno groans as he speeds up his pave making you to moan louder as the bed creaking and the slapping noises became louder.

"NGHHH!~♡ C-Cyno!~ Ahh!~♡ To-too much!~♡ Mnn!~ S-slow down Arghh!~" You we're a complete moaning mess under him as he fucks you mercilessly.

Soon you felt your 3rd/4th organism as Cyno only had 2, " Ahhh!~♡ I-I'm close!~ Uhnn!~ " Cyno smirks at him and decided to tease you with pumping your dick with his free hand and used his powers a bit.

Few merciless thrusting, you came as Cyno also did, Cyno and yourself was breathing badly. As you thought that it was finally over, Cyno grabs you up and placed you down on his lap. Surprised by his action you saw the smirk on his face which made you blushed even more....

"We're not done yet... Creator~"

_____________________
To be continued...

God- Can't make it longer since I still have a lot of homeworks and decided to do this first.....Homeworks can wait, I don't have school tomorrow- (⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

That's all for now
Hope you all enjoyed the tea
I'm not responsible for the nosebleeds (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Goodbye

Total words: 805 words