Chapter 18, Act 3: New Adventure

Ehe

Many days have passed as Scaramouche, Kazuha and Heizou went back to Inazuma under Ei's protection now. Xiao, Tighnari and Cyno have decided to leave Sumeru and to Fontaine in hope of finding their love one.... Aether and Paimon are also heading there to find his sister and his friend, I wonder...

How things will go in that nation.......

[Aether's Pov]

" Now that we have finish searching in Sumeru it's time to go to Fontaine now!"Paimon excitedly continued, " Paimon heard they perform a lot of shows and magic to lighten the nation! Paimon wonders how tasty their foods are!" I sadly chuckled at her behavior as I still remember all the event that had happened in Sumeru.

"I wonder if we'll be able to find more clues of Lumine or M/n there...." I said as Paimon looks at me with sadness, " Don't worry! Paimon's sure they'll have more clues about your sister and M/n! Ughh! I wanna beat that ugly-crazy toothpaste hair harbinger for hurting and controlling M/n! Hpmh!" Paimon stomps her feet on the air.

I let out a short laugh, " Everyone wants to hit him also, Paimon... You're not the only one" I said the last words with a serious tone making Paimon a little scared, " Yeah....But! Paimon's scared of you when you're serious or angry!" she said as she flew around.

"Let's save our energy since we still haven't reached a statue of seven yet" I explained as she agrees with my idea.

[Author's pov]

"Are you sure that it's alright to follow the traveller...?" Tighnari asked making the two shush him, " Shh! We have no knowledge or idea what the Hydro Archon's territory looks like so following the traveller will sure be alright" Xiao and Cyno said in sync making Tighnari sigh.

" You two are idiots, we just got a map from a Fontaine adventurer and you two just want to follow the traveller who has no clue of this land also..?" Tighnari said as he slowly walks away and towards a certain direction, " If you two planned to follow the traveller, I'll be on my own path that'll leave you all behind." This made the other two surprised and quickly follows him.

Tighnari let's out a hum, "Hm, thought so" The three of them left the traveller alone as they headed towards the direction Tighnari pointed at.

After a few minutes they arrived at a small village that has designs representing the Hydro nation, Fontaine.

"This feels so weird being out of your own nation...." Xiao said as Tighnari agreed, " You both needs to get used to this feeling as we came here for a reason...I'm already used to being outside of our nation as I travelled Mondstadt before"

"We should find an inn to stay for a while as we find clues, it's getting dark now...." Tighnari suggested and they then walked, asked a few locals where the inn is.

"My lady, The Balladeer has arrived" A fatui puppet said as a female slightly turns around to face him.

" Good, he finally arrived"

The doors then opens and revealed your figure......

"I apologies if I was a little late" You said with no emotion, " It's perfectly fine,anyway..........

"Pleased to work with you, Balladeer"

_______________________
to be continued

Sorry if it was short
I was running out of motivations T^T
I'm ganna review for my 2nd monthly exam now

Bye bye

Total words: 580 words