Chapter 6, Act 2: Goodbye, my Beloved...

Ehe (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Sorry but I need to do this (◔‿◔)

)Sorry but I need to do this (◔‿◔)

[ Your Pov ]

After that day, the fatui became the severe enemy of the Harbor, even the news of me as a Harbinger became top news due to the fact that I made everyone to put their trust of me.

Some are mad and some are sad since they do say that I betrayed them...

However.....

I never even wanted to do such thing....

Those 'pretend kindness' to them are pure kindness, those 'unworthy fake words' I've said are all trustworthy and true.

Now I am here, at the Wangshu Inn.
Being pinned on the wall with a polearm besides my head as I looked my beloved blankly.

"You...... so those happy moments and love words are just an act to deceive me? You sinful fatui!" Xiao said with anger and sadness.

I was looking down as my hair covered my eyes, 'I can't look at him... It hurts me so much...'

"Why...? Why did you lie to me?!" Xiao asked.

I still haven't said anything.

"Tsk, Answer me dammit!--" Xiao was about to grab my chin but stopped as he saw you crying and shaking.

"I-... I didn't *hic* fake all of those! ...Those *hic* happy moments we created *sniff* Those romantic words I've said..." You cried even more while smiling at him.

"I knew that this day *hic* will arrived and I tried to prepare myself into it! But seeing you mad at me, breaks me fully *hic* " Xiao looked at you with widen eyes as he couldn't speak a single word.

"You're *sniff* the first ever person that made me feel all kinds of emotion... *hic* After all you're the one I truly loved" Xiao backed away a little as soon small tears started forming in his widened eyes.

" *sniff*But even though we're enemies.... I fell in love *hic*with you at first sight even though I didn't know what it was before"

You let out a nervous sigh, "Now that I know how much you hated me now.... I think it's the best if...

Xiao's tears pours down to his cheeks even more after hearing your words... He felt heart broken.