Chapter 24: Nearing End....

Every story has its end.... and this story is nearing it..... Oh how time flies.....
and the battle will soon start....

______________________________

[Author's Pov]

'The awakening of the celestia....' You thought as you were looking at the sky from the Wangshu Inn's balcony. 4 months have passed as you finally heard the news from a fatui soldier about the Pyro Archon. Lady Tsaritsa have finally obtain the 6 gnosis as she will be planning to awaken the celestia in 3 days, you were surprised at first but soon recovered. You knew that this day would come so you wrote a letter for the others and told them to prepare theirselves for the worst starting this day.

Those were the events yesterday.... " I hope everything will come to it's end..."you mumbled and frowned in worried. That day went normal as you spent your time and money with your lovers and friends however, you told your lovers about the war. Luckily they understood but Xiao insisted to fight along with you as he is a new celestia, they told you just to come back alive and safe which you promised.

The next day, You and Xiao went to the celestia domain and meet the others there as there is a door that will take them to the palace once the awakening happens. The others are already there, of course this time Aether and Lumine are there and having a sibling reunion, " Enough with the sibling reunion already, we have something more important to discuss you know" Griffin said making the two stop and sat down on their chairs.

[Your Pov]

" Now that everything is settled, I know that everyone here knows why I called a meeting" I said as everyone nods. " The great war is nearing, meaning its a kill or get killed situation.. like chess" I explained as I summon a chess board and the statues of us and the enemies. " Asmoday isn't alone in this battle as she has her own pawns, The Wither God, Void Mage and Despair. Those are her allies, they'll be easy to defeat except for Asmoday. I'll be the one who's going to battle with Asmoday, you guys can volunteer on who you guys want to fight with." I explained.

Klee and Hu tao wanted to fight Despair, Lumine, Aether and Paimon wanted to fight the Void Mage. Hoshi and the two bedos will fight the wither god and lastly.... I will fight Asmoday. Xiao, Albedo and Griffin will assist anyone who needed one. " Well, even if we need more supports the Fatui is going to be in this battle so no need to worry about it too much" I sighed. " Hmm.. for the time being let's all prepare our weapons as the battle might even happen tonight" Griffin suggested and of course everyone agreed.

All we did for the time being as to get enough rest, energy and prepare ourselves Not even knowing that it'll be someone's last day........

"Tonight..." The figure kneeling down. looks up at their god, " Pardon? Your highness?" they asked. " We will have this battle tonight, once dawn arrives it'll be the judgement of whenever this world will stay the same or....

Change.....

__________________
To be continued

Sorry it it was short but I was rushing to do this, I'm slowly running out of motivations but not ideas(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Anyways, that's all
Goodbyeeʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ