Chapter 12, Act 3: New Friends

A/n: Doing this while planning on what to draw for our school event. (along with creating decorations for our classroom)

 (along with creating decorations for our classroom)

[Your Pov]

After the planning, a day have passed and I was currently walking around the busy streets of Sumeru City.

As I walk around, I felt three people watching every move I do, 'Hmm... I wonder why they're staring at me...'

Soon I arrived at the Grand Library, I grabbed a few books I need and sat down on one of the empty table as the same three people are still spying on me.

'Did I do something wrong for them to spy on my?' you thought as you were reading one of your few books.

During the past few days, the ame exact people kept on spying on me as if I was a threat or a prey...

Currently, I was now sitting on a tree near a heat source that the Adventurer's Guild along with a few scholars have been trying to remove since it was sending more heat waves to destroy the rainforest and making the desert much more hotter.

"Hey! The person who's up that tree! Mind helping us out!(?)" A female voice shouted as the others looks at the tree you were in.

Letting out a sigh, I went down and landing safely, " Never thought the three people who have been spying on me needs my help..."

The two person nervously laugh as the other just lets out a sigh, " I told you guys he already found out ever since we saw him...."

"That is correct however, mind telling me your names before I destroy this heat source..?"

"Ah right! I'm Collei" the green haired female introduced.

"I'm Tighnari" A male with fox features introduced.

"I'm... Cyno" The white haired male wearing a black cloak said.

"I see, well I'm--" I then got cutted off when the sky turned red and a wave of flames came rushing towards all groups.

"Everyone watch out!-" Everyone has their eyes closes and prepared for the impact.

However, the burning flames/impact never came so they curiously opened their eyes and what they saw shocked them.

An electro shield have protected them from the flames, " Can't even introduce myself, anyways, I'm M/n"

"Enough introductions, we have business to finish here.... I can take care of the pryo energy, the rest of you handle the slimes and hilichurls lurking around" I continued " I heard some about 23.45-24.56 meters to the east from here as there are a few 17.3-18.7 meters to the north. They should be nearing on us soon."

"You have great ears too?" Tighnari asked me in excitement, only for him to get cutted off with a mitachurl about to swing it's axe towards him.

"Mr. Tighnari!" Collei shouted.