Chapter 19, Act 1: She knows.....

Hehehe

[Author's Pov]

"Pleased to work with you, Balladeer" Sandrone said as you blankly looked at her.

"Mhm...." Sandrone's smile then disappeared as she looks at you seriously, "Stop pretending to be under his control. Your tricks wont work on me... even though it worked to Dottore, I'm not like him..." Sandrone said as she looks at you with serious eyes.

A few seconds later, you let out a chuckle, " You really are sharp, despised having our 2nd Harbinger falling to my act.... I didn't think you would've noticed it" You said as you look at her with slight frowning eyes.

"Heh don't underestimate my power...

"Creator"

Your eyes widen in shock and slight fear as you asked in a very threatening voice "What did you just call me...?" Sandrone then held out her hand and showed a small butterfly on her palms.

"You know what I called you, Creator of this world....Celestia blood that can cure any curse and injuries.... Can revive anyone.... or even.... Make someone a newborn Celestia" She smirks making me tremble in anger and fear.

"If you are wondering how I knew all about this..... this butterfly puppet of mine is the answer.." Then memories flashed through your mind seeing the exact same butterfly whenever you go and watches every move you do.
(well not all since.... you know(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠) the lemon-)

"No words? *giggles* Don't worry I wont tell anyone as it is your way to defeat or get your revenge on the heavenly principles herself...." She then makes the butterfly fly away to spy on someone.

Letting out a sigh, you calmed down a bit from the sudden information Sandrone now holds...." Back to business.... We're here to get the Hydro Archon's Gnosis" She continued, " We have a few guests as two of them are the traveller and his companion."

"Aether and Paimon..." you mumbled as Sandrone then said something that made you shocked and happy.

"Then the other guests happened to be your lovers...." As you were about to smile she then looks at you, " If you want your secret to be kept hidden from the others... Keep them away from destroying my plan" I looked at her and replied, " Alright... but I think they'll only intrude your plan if I am included to it... So I'll just be a decoy...." She lets out a giggle.

"Excellent... Oh and also." She snapped her finger as a female puppet walked inside of the room, " You called my Lady?" you look at her from head to toe. " May I ask who is she?" Sandrone hummed and answered, " She's one of my best puppets along with Katherine, Lily" The female did a curtsy.

 " May I ask who is she?" Sandrone hummed and answered, " She's one of my best puppets along with Katherine, Lily" The female did a curtsy

"I greet the 6th Harbinger, Lord M/n" You looked at her and back to Sandrone. Seeing your message she then continued to talk.

"Lily give her that gem" Sandrone ordered as Lily then nods, " Understood, Lady Sandrone" She walked towards the cabinet and grabbed a small box and carried it towards you. She then gives you the box as you gently takes it and looks at the item inside. " May I ask why did you give me a sumeru master less vision...." She giggled, " Who is it..?" She stopped giggling and looked at you seriously.

"It's from your old friend. Have you perhaps forgotten about who?" She smirked as you thought for a second and finally remembered, making you closed he box and grips it with anger.

"He's no friend of me.... I wished to not remember him anymore but you then decided to make me remember him again...." you glared at her as she then ordered Lily to go away.

"Well you should be lucky that I made you remember him again.." You cutted her off, " and why the fuck is that..??" She lets out a sigh, " He's alive... that vision of his will only glow when he's near.... you know M/n.... I'm warning you, he became far more terrifying and powerful than before" a shadow covered your eyes as you were silent... very silent... this made Sandrone a little scared.

"Where the fuck... is he?"

___________________________
To be continued

Way too many twists....
I wonder who M/n was talking about (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

That's all

Goodbye-

Total words: 728 words