Chapter 8, Act 2: Lumine...

Ehe (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

)

[Author's Pov]

Two days have passed since you and Xiao became couples again. Xiao is currently handling some duties in the wilderness of Liyue as you we're wondering around Bishui Plain(near the place where Aether and Lumine reunited).

As you we're walking around a portal suddenly appeared a few meters away from you.

Knowing who's ganna step out of the portal, "Is there something you need...?" The figure then walks out.

"Lumine" The said female looks at you and slightly smiles.

[Your Pov]

"We meet again, M/n"

"Yeah... but straight to the point, What do you want?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh just two small things..."

"Hm?"

"Thanks for the advise you gave, Aether is slowly knowing the truth of this world and keeping him safe for now"

" No need to thank me, I'm a friend of him so I did all I can to help him out even though he hates me now...." I let out a sigh.

Lumine giggled at your behavior, " Now for the second thing I'm here for is..."

"Some of your blood" She said in a serious tone.

"Oh? So you managed to know that huh? As expected from the Abyss Order" I joked.

"So? Will you give some or do I need to force you?" She threaten.

I let out a chuckle," No need to be so threatening after all the Abyss and the Fatui have the same goal.... and that is to destroy celestia to give peace of this world. However, you wish to destroy it and leave with your brother..."

"Indeed"

I let out a sigh, " I will give some but only in a few condition though"

"Fine, as long as I get enough blood"

"Alright right then, the condition is only destroy celestia. I'll try to lead both planets of Teyvat and Khaenri'ah"

"Hm? Why do something so tiring?"

"Aether would be quite sad if his lover dies" I let out a chuckle as I saw Lumine's eyes widen is surprised.

"AETHER HAS A LOVER?! HOW COULD I NOT KNOW SUCH THING?!"

"calm down². They're not together yet but they do love each other and just afraid to confess--" Lumine grabbed my clothes and pulled me closer to me and looking at me seriously.

"Who.Is.It?"

I let out a sigh, " It's the Anemo Archon, Barbatos or should I say Venti." Lumine backs away from me as she curled up in a corner.

"How could Aether not told me that... That damn bard... Is it alright to kill that bard..? No, Aether will be broken and I don't want that... I'm regretting leaving him now but I created Khaenri'ah for the both of us to call home but it got destroyed...urgh...." She kept on murmuring.

I let out a chuckle as I went towards her and pats her shoulder, " It's alright, It's alright. It's the Celestia's fault for destroying Khaenri'ah after all... And no need to blame the Archons since they we're forced and had no choice but to obey along with Asmoday being manipulative. However,  it's also Gold's fault for create those Field tillers that is now called Ruin Guards/Graders/Hunter" I let out another chuckle.

Lumine looked so surprised as she stood up quickly and placed both of her hands on my shoulders, " How in the hell did you know so much when you're only created 450 years ago?!"

"My blood, Lumine, My blood carries memories but I still don't know which celestia owns this blood since I'm just a reincarnation of that celestia. However, I still have my own soul in my body." I shrugged as she looked dumbfounded.

She let out a sigh, " Alright I get it now. I understood the condition, however, have some people to help you rule over both worlds and only pick the good ones not the bad ones "

"Mhm, I promise you, that once the calamity is over I'll take over and protect both worlds" ( Two worlds in one universe that's what Khaenri'ah thinks than calling it two planets)
I held out my arm as Lumine took out a knife and a bottle.

"I need a full bottle... Can you handle that?" She asked.

"Of course, my blood and the celestia blood can multiply a lot until I'm back to full and healthy once healed" She nods and now makes a cut on my wrist.

The blood then started falling down inside the bottle.

(After a few seconds)

I healed the cut as Lumine puts a cap on the bottle," This is enough, Thank you for your cooperation" She thanked.

"No need, As long as the Fatui wont find out about it.... It should be safe for now" I let out a sigh.

"You know... I'm willing to save you from those danger, after all you're the only one I've trusted in this world." She said.

I let out a chuckle, " Please do, I don't want to experience being broken and having them experiment on me once again"

"Well I'll get going now, before Xiao or the fatui finds out I'm with you" I said as I turned around and starts to walk away.

"Make sure that your servants cleared the area earlier! But also put up a barrier so that they wont hear us or see us though, Take care of yourself!" I shouted as the barrier started shattering.

"You too! and see you again!" Lumine shouted back as a portal appears behind her and she went inside.

"Time to spend my days with Xiao now"

____________________
To be continued

Hellooo, I just finished my homeworks earlier and now decided to work on this chapter.

Hope you all liked it and...

Goodbye (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Total words: 951 words