Chapter 4, Act 2: Liyue Harbor

(p.s: I change the fact that your identity as a harbinger is now hidden from everyone except in Snezhanaya)

Enjoy the chapter

[Author's Pov]

After that day, you we're still slightly bothered by the same thoughts you had yesterday.

'Would he still say that....'

As you were deep in thoughts someone called your name which brought you back to reality.

[Your pov]

"M/n! There you are!" Paimon said as she and Aether walked towards me.

(P.s: you were at the second balcony where the waypoint is)

"Paimon and Aether? What brings you here?" I asked.

"We wanted to say goodbye to you as the both of us are ganna go to Liyue Harbor now" Aether explained.

"Oh? What a coincidence, I'm also heading there" I said as I gave them a small smile.

"Really?! Paimon is so glad!" Paimon said.

"How about we all go there together?" I looked at Aether and gave him a nod.

"Sure, are we ganna leave now or something?" I asked.

"Paimon thinks now is the best time to go since we have a mission to meet the Geo Archon!" Paimon said
( I accidently typed Painmon when I was doing this qwq)

"I see well you guys can wait for me at the bottom lobby, I'll just say my goodbye to the others" I explained as I saw them nod and said see ya then they headed down.

After they left I called out, "Xiao"
Green and black particles then appeared and disappeared when Xiao showed up on the same spot as the particles.

"You called, my love?" Xiao asked.

"I have something to tell you" I said as he nods.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'll be going to the Liyue Harbor for awhile with Aether and Paimon" I explained.

"Oh.. I see" Xiao look a bit troubled as if something will happen that only Xiao knows what.

"If danger comes along the path don't hesitate to call for me okay?" Xiao hugs you.

"Okay okay, I get it" I pushed Xiao a bit and kissed him on the lips for a second.

"I'll get going now, take care of yourself while I'm here okay!" I said as I left.

(Author's Pov)

Xiao smiles but stops and frowns slightly as he still remembered what Rex Lapis told him.

/Flashback/

"Don't tell this to the others, Xiao" Rex Lapis turned around and looked at Xiao's kneeling body.

"Pretend that you didn't know about my 'death' and go with the flow of how the Qixing will handle the new era without the god and adeptis help"

"I understood" Xiao said respectively.

/End of flashback/

"I guess the only way to find out is wait huh..." Xiao muttered and decided to hunt some more monsters lurking around Liyue.

Meanwhile with you, paimon and aether.

"Were finally here!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Liyue Harbor, the city of contracts" She said.

"Well, this is where we'll part ways now. My business here is quite different from yours" You said as you let out a nervous chuckle.

"I see, well see you again" Paimon said as Aether just nods.

"Also! I'll try my best to find some clues about your sister!" You said as you slowly disappear from the crowd.

Aether's eyes was in shock due to the words you said. It wasn't a lie or just a joke but it tells the truth, he was glad that someone had finally decided to help him for real.

"Paimon's surprised that Amber is not the only one that will be able to help you truthfully" Paimon said.

"Yeah... I hope a lot more people will truly help me along this journey..." Aether said as he looked up at the city.

"Mhm! Well let's go now! We don't wanna miss the Rite of Descension" Paimon exclaimed as she floats towards the city.

Aether chuckled from her behaviour and ran after her.

Ello there :>

(At the Northland Bank)

"That's the plan... so do you all get it?" A certain ginger haired-man said to the fatuis.

"Yes, Lord Tartaglia! We'll do it right away!" The fatuis said as they bowed at the Harbinger.

"Good, after that all we have to do is wait. But for now I'll go spy on the Yujing Terrace for the Rite" Childe said.

"Yes, my lord!"

*Door closes*

This caught everyone's attention and they were all surprised at the person who have arrived.

"M/N! What brings you here?(!)" Childe run towards you like a child and asked in a childish tone. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You let out a sigh due to his childish attitude, " I'm only here to tell you that a traveller from Mondstadt has arrived... The one that Signora described" I said calmly.

"Oho~ So he's here huh, This is getting interesting" Childe said as this send shivers to the others and of course except for you.

"He's probably at the Yujing Terrace now, You better hurry now" You explained as you saw him flinched.

"Ahhh, I better go now! See you later!" He runs out of the bank leaving the fatuis dumbfounded.

You looked at the fatuis and said, " Aren't you all have something to do? Better do it right away as you promised" You said in a cold tone and slightly glared at them making them tremble in fear and quickly excused their selves and left.

After they left you also went outside and looked down the busy road from above and thought....

'I wonder how Scara and Xiao is doing right now....'

______________________________
To be continued

Hellooo, finally able to do a chapter after doing laundry all by myself ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I hope you all liked the chapter

Im out, bye (⌐■-■)

Total words: 953 words