Chapter 17, Act 1: Puppet show

Ehe~ :>

[Heizou's Pov]

It was finally the day to rescue Scaramouche and his brother.... We walked towards inside of a covered arena, ' I have a bad feeling about this......'

As soon as we are now inside the doors suddenly closed, which made a loud noise and it echoed.

"I'm getting bad feelings...." Tighnari said, " This place is rather suspicious stay on guard...." Raiden warned as all of us nods in agreement.

Seconds later, the room started to shake a bit as then two figures can be seen in the middle of the room.

[Author's Pov]

As soon as the shaking stops and everyone looks at the two figures, they eyes slightly widen. Four people shouted, "M/n!" and two people then shouted, " Scara!" as the other two any frown at them as there was something wrong.

A voice then spook up and said, " Enjoy the puppet show that I have created, just for all of you....hehehe~.... Hahaha!" then it hit Aether, " Il Dottore!" He exclaimed.

"Oh? So you already know about me?" Dottore asked as only his voice can be heard and his body or soul cannot be seen.

"Too bad~ But I hope you'll enjoy the show that'll my puppets would perform~" He then laughs making everyone frown.

"Puppets! Rise!" Dottore ordered as a purple glow covered you and Scara making everyone (not all) close their eyes.

Soon revealed a huge half body where Scaramouche is in the head, while for you. You we're only in your electro scythe form while having red strings on your body as if it someone was really controlling you (the inazuma boss i forgot the name-)

"M-M/n...." Xiao shuttered as he looks at your lifeless eyes.

Suddenly, Ei quickly summoned her sword and blocked the extremely fast attack you we're aiming at Aether, the metal clashing each other made a loud echo as the ground below Ei slightly cracked. This shocked everyone as they all took out their weapons, " Be careful, traveller. M/n's speed is far more faster than mine in his few forms, remember those as these two are powerful once they're fighting together...." Ei explained as you jumped back infront of Scara.

"This is indeed going to be hard...." Kazuha sweatdropped.

Xiao, Cyno, Tighnari, Kazuha and Heizou had the same thought in mind, ' We're up against our beloved.....'

A laugh can be heard from Scara as he looks down at the group, " Hehehe.....Hahaha!~"

"There's no need to be fear... The pain will be brief" He said as he smirks.