Chapter 18, Act 2: Surprise

(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
There's no power here so using data to create this -w-

[Author's Pov]

Scaramouche woke up remembering all those memories....

He sat up and lets out a sigh, 'What a mess.....' he proceed to get off the bed as he was now standing up looking outside through the window.

'I should go back to Inazuma as I'm no longer part of the fatui......They'll just go after me....' He thought as he remembered what Ei said to him.

/Flashback/

Once you're fully recovered... go back to Inazuma immediately... I'll be taking good care of you from now on..." Ei said as she smiled genuinely towards Scaramouche and hugs him.

Scaramouche was super surprised of what she said and teared up making Ei slightly panic and tries to calm him down, " Shh... shh... Mother is here Kuni.... No need to cry..." Scaramouche sniffed as he was calming down but falls asleep since his body was still recovering and due to too much events happened that day made him tired.

"Rest for now, recover your energy.... Soon.... We'll be a complete family again...."

/Flashback Ends/

Scaramouche let's out a sigh, walking out of the room he went to the living room and there saw Heizou sitting down on the couch reading a book while Kazuha was in the kitchen.

Heizou noticed Scaramouche going down the stairs and quickly puts his book away and went to his side to help him, " Careful... Don't overwork yourself that much, your body is still weak from yesterday's snap" Heizou said as Scaramouche just allowed him to help him sit down on the couch.

He let's out a sigh, "I just want to see and be with my brother again...." He sadly said as Heizou sits next to him and hugs him to calm him down.

"I know I know... But there's a few people already looking for him, don't worry. Relax for now" Heizou said as Scaramouche cuddled closer towards his touch.

" You do know that I can heal myself..." Heizou chuckled from his stubborn attitude, " Then why don't you? It's be easy for me to take care of you" Scaramouche just sighed and starts to heal himself.

After a few minutes, Scaramouche was fully recovered, " Done?" Scaramouche nods.

Heizou let's out a tired sigh, " I'm bored...." He said as Scaramouche let's out a chuckle, " Do you have anything you want to do right now?" He asked as Heizou thinks of something to do.

"Hm...."

!

Heizou let's out an evil giggle making Scaramouche. shiver a bit and thought,' That giggle is giving bad vibes'

Then...

"O-Oi! W-what do you t-think you're d-doing?!" Scaramouche said in a surprised tone as he was then pinned down on the couch with Heizou on top of him.

"Doing something to remove my bored~" Heizou whispered to his ears making Scaramouche flustered, " I just fully recovered dummy....." He slightly pouts as Heizou chuckled.

"Oh come on now..~ It's not like you miss this also~" Heizou teased. Scaramouche became even more redder and he avoids facing him, " F-fine..."

Heizou hums in satisfaction and started to kiss him deeply, " Mmnn....." Scaramouche closed his eyes as Heizou explored his wet cavern.

'I can handle not breathing.... I'm just a puppet after all...' Scaramouche thought as he enjoys the heated kiss.

As they were making out, " My...~ Having fun without me?~ I'm quite sad..." Kazuha said as Heizou and Scaramouche broke the kiss.

" I mean you can join in~ Our love puppet is eager for touch right now" Heizou said as he squeeze Scara's butcheek making him whimper.

Kazuha smirks, " Let's take this to our bedroom" Heizou agrees as Scaramouche could only pray for his ass.

"AHHH!~♡" Scaramouche screamed in pleasure when two members are now deep inside of him.

(Ahh.... What a great way to start
🍵(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠) ) 

"urgh.... you're too tight..! it really has been so long huh?~" Heizou teased as Kazuha plays with Scaramouche's nipples.

Scaramouche then began to bounce fast on the two members as he was drowned in pleasure, " Mm!~ Ahh!~ M-more!~ Nnhggh!~" He struggled as his pace got a little slower.

The two anemo boys noticed this and then began to use their anemo powers to lift and slam Scaramouche back down on their members.

"Ahh!~ W-wai..t! Urghh!~ T-too.. haaa~ F-fast!~" Scaramouche moaned loudly when they hit his prostrate.

"Urgh... I'm close~ haa....~" Kazuha said and Heizou groans, " M-me too...~"

After a few deep thrusts they both came deep inside Scara as Scara came on his stomach and Kazuha's.

Scaramouche passed out as this was their 3rd round, the two cleaned out everything and rest beside the sleeping puppet.

"Rest well our love"

_______________________
To be continued

Sorry if that was short, I was kind of in a rush since I still have a report to do.

That's all

Goodbye

Total words: 828 words