Chapter Five

I trotted into the kitchen to see my brothers on the floor with Oliver comforting them. They were still in wolf form like me.

I walked over them and lied down in front of my siblings. We can't talk but we can sense each others emotions. They were both sad and full of misery.

Augustus began to shake slightly which meant he was changing back. Soon Aiden and Oliver were doing the same.

When you change, the clothes get ripped off of you so once your back, your naked. I began to shake and knew I was changing back. I also knew that I was in a room full of boys but for some reason, I didn't care. I think its because, one: their my brothers, two: he's my mate.

Once we were all back to normal, the boys eyes everted from me. I knew they felt uncomfortable so I walked over to Oliver. I stood behind him so that my brothers didn't have to see me.

"Sorry, I didn't leave the room but we used to do this before, well except you Oliver." I paused and tried to gather my thoughts. "You guys have been closer to Mom then I have in forever. Mainly because I've been locked away, but we're in the same situation right now. I want you to know that I'm going after whoever did this to her and if you wish to help me, you can."

"But what about, well, your, you know, your powers?" Augustus stumbled over his words and I knew why. He didn't like that I was different.

"I'll just train myself. It can't be that hard." I knew Oliver was confused so I changed the subject. "We're going to my room and putting some clothes on. Aiden bring some of your clothes to my door and knock on it when they're there. Oliver obviously can't wear my clothes. Thank you, now come on Ollie." I've never called him that but I don't think he cared.

I grabbed his hand and turned him around to lead him to my room. I heard him gasp but I ignored it.

We went down the steps and to my bedroom. Once the door shut behind me I could feel the tension in the room. I let go of his hand and walked over to my dresser. I rummaged through my drawers until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Its wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, it felt like it was natural, like its happened before.

I fully stood up and leaned back into him. I felt his thing against my butt but I didn't care. Neither of us did.

"What did your twin mean by 'powers'?" I knew it was coming sooner or later.

"Well, this is sort of a long story, but its a good thing we have a long time."

**********
Sup. How is everyone. Hoping your lives are amazing!!!!!

The picture is of Oliver's wolf.

Bye!!