Chapter Eleven

I abruptly stood up and walked towards Jackson.

"What the hell do you you think your doing here?" I shoved my finger against his chest causing him to back up a step.

"Oh darling, you still have that fire in your eyes, even after all this time." He gave me a devilish smirk and winked.

I removed my finger from his chest and smacked him. "You have no right being here. For many reasons but the main on, the wedding is off. I have found my mate and I'm not planning in leaving him for a very, very long time. So if I were you, I'd just leave."

In one swift movement, he brought one of the knives to my throat. "Don't you dare, talk to me like that." He pressed the knife harder to my throat and I felt a small drop of blood trickle from the wound. "I'll tell you this once and only once, you can't--"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence because a something small but hard hit him in the head. He fell to the ground, hard. It looked like he was going to try and get up so I kicked him in the head. That defiantly knocked him out.

I looked back to see Oliver standing and in a throwing stance. I ran back to the others and was enveloped in a giant hug.

We finally broke apart and discussed what to do with Jackson. In the end, we tied him up and told my father what happened. We had to wake Augustus up and have him help us get everything ready. We decided to torture every last thing out of Jackson to figure out who helped him kill my mother. Even if the injuries cause his death.

"Okay, you all can go back to bed. I'll stay up and watching him, just in case." I didn't want to take my eyes off of him, at least no yet so i right as well take first shift.

"No, you need your sleep honey. Just go back to bed, I'll watch him." My dad looked extremely tired.

"Dad, its fine I got this." I gave him a reassuring look.

"Fine, but when day breaks, I'm taking my shift." Everyone left but before Oliver did, he gave me a kiss.

I sat in the old bathroom no one uses. Jackson was in the bathtub.

After about 30 minutes, he started to wake up. "Oh rise and shine sweetheart. Now you get to know what it feels like to have a k I've pressed to your neck." I got up from my chair and walked over to him just as I took the knife from my pocket.

"No please," he said just before I pressed the k I've to his throat.

**********
Wow, I really need to stop with the cliffhangers. Eh, you'll just have to live with it.

Love ya guys, bye!