Chapter Twenty-Nine

My eyes were white, once again, with blue flame in them. Augustus didn't know his power yet, so he only had the blue flame in his eyes. Aiden has the spells power, so his eyes were yellow with the blue flame.

As we were walking, I could feel a power surge through me. And I suddenly stopped. "Wait."

"What?" They spoke together.

I stiffed the air. "But- but that's not possible."

"What isn't possible?" Augustus grabbed my shoulder and I looked at him.

"You can't smell her?" They both looked at me, totally confused.

"Adeline, who do you smell?" Aiden came to stand right in from of me. He looked frightened while I just stood there, in a complete bliss.

"It's her." I paused, not knowing why I did. Then I finally spoke. "It's Mom."

Their eyes went wide and they began looking around. Then she appeared in front of us.

" Hello my children. I'm glad to see you're all alive, so that I can kill you myself." Her eyes turned blue, for water. As I kept looking at them, they began to being lighter and lighter, so she wasn't water anymore. She was ice.

"Mom, please. Stop." I felt myself becoming cold. "Mom. Stop, now!"

I felt the white fade from my eyes into red. I used fire to keep my brothers and I warm.

They looked at me terrified. Of course we didn't want to fight our mother.

But we were going to have to.

"Mom, you're supposed to be dead."

"Yes, but you're amazing aunt brought me back. At least she tried to bring me back. You just let me rot!"

"Don't you see what she did to you. I didn't bring you back because its not right. I love you so much, but you deserve piece. Anita made you restless, then she got into your head. That's why you're after us." I paused and looked at my brothers. I knew they didn't want to fight our mother, but I could see it in their eyes that they knew they had to.

I looked back to my mother. "Do you want to fight us?"

She paused and took out appearance in. Then she laughed. "Of course I do. I hated you in life and I hate you even more in death." I felt her power increasing and I tried to match her with my fire. I didn't want my brothers to freeze, but I don't want them to burn either.

Then I heard the goddess' voice in my head. "I know you're scared. I am too child. But you need to be brave. I'm giving you a new gift, along with Augustus. You will have to learn how to control this power together, for it is the same on. I'm giving you the death touch. Anything and everything you touch, will die. Learn to control the power so everything you touch doesn't die. For now, use it against your mother."

"Thank you goddess." I then used my alpha link to talk to Augustus.

"Selene has gifted us. We have the death touch. I know it will be hard, but we have to get Mom. I'm sorry." I cut the connection and nodded towards Mom.

I look at Aiden and mouthed 'stay here' then I looked to Augustus and nodded.

We began charging straight for our mother.

We got to her and I spoke, barely above a whisper, "I love you Mom, and I'm sorry." My twin and I touched her cheeks.

She fell to her knees, then she fell back. Dead.

-_-

After a few minutes of crying and panic attacks, we pulled ourselves together got got ready to go.