Chapter Twenty-One

I looked at my surroundings to see none of them. I knew they wouldn't be able to find me very fast but I also knew that Oliver and Jackson could feel a fourth of my pain and it will lead them right to me.

But for now, I'm on my own. I centered myself and called spirit to me. Just as it started to enter my body, I got another pain. Spirit automatically rushed into me and calmed me down. It took a bit of pain away but not all of it.

"Spirit," I could barely hold my voice over a whisper, "thank for coming to me and relieving part of my pain. However, I need you to go to my mate and guardian. I need you to give them the strength to move as fast as I can. You u derstand how dire this situation is so please, hurry." As soon as I finished, I felt spirit leave me and start its quest. I knew it wouldn't take long.

Ten minutes and six pains later, the guys finally find me. All of them drop to their knees by my side.

I heard many, "what's wrong's" and "are you okay's" but another wave of pain hit and all I could do was scream out. I looked down to belly and saw that it was swelling. Not the normal type where it only goes out a little but the type where it goes out a couple inches. It looked like it had expanded seven or eight inches, just from this morning.

"Oh goddess! What's happening?!" Olivers voice was frantic.

"The babies, their ready." Jackson's voice was calm and collected. I looked to him grabbed his hand, and looked to Oliver.

"Ollie, I'll be just fine, take my hand and I'll start." He reached his shakey hand towards me and I took it. "Dad, you know what to do, right?" He nodded. "I know its descusing that you have to look at me but its the only way." He nodded again. I felt another wave of pain and a scratch down the wall of my insides. "We have to do this, now."

I'm here and I'll help you threw it, but we have a slight problem.

"What is it Momma?"

Their in their wolf forms. I don't know how or why but they've already changed.

"Okay, I'll do my best to control the guys and not have them panic."

Good.

I felt another pain. "Its now or never boys."

"You have to push." I don't think I've ever heard my dad voice so shakey, not even after what happened to my mom.

I nodded and pushed. I used all my strength and after ten minutes, the first baby came out.

"It's a girl...but she's in her wolf form and she looks like Oliver."

"I know, they both are. Hurry, I need to get the other one out."

"'Kay." I pushed and fifteen minutes later, the other came out.

"Boy!"

"He looks like my wolf!" Jackson sounded excited.

"As much as I'd love to celebrate, I need the pack doctor."

"Right, yeah, I'll call him." My dad used the pack link to call to him. "He's on his way."

I sat up and looked at my two mates holding each of their children. I could help the smile that grew on my face.

But just as soon as it was put on, it was wiped off. "Oh darling, why did you have them early? And how in the world did they grow so fast? Oh, right, I made you." I looked over to where I heard the voice and sure enough, my Aunt Anita was standing there.

Jackson handed me our baby boy and stood up defensively.

"Please not now. I just had my children. I know you see this as an opportunity but it also shows that you are weak. Attacking someone when their barely able to stand." As I tried to distract her I call earth to me. I felt the under me tremble with excitement.

"True, but it is not you that I want. I want your kids." She started to walk towards me but I wasn't going to let her take them.

"Earth, swallow her." The ground underneath Anita opened and she fell in. "Cover her." The dirt flew back into place. I knew she could get back out but for now, that will work. "Thank you Earth, you may leave now."

Just I felt the element fully leave my body, I grew dizzy. "You need to get me and the kids back to the pack house. Hurry." Then everything around me faded to black.

**********
Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while. I'd give some big excuse for not updating but to be honest, I don't have one. All I've been doing is babysitting and that only from 7:30a.m. to 3:15ish p.m. That's it.

But I've updated so please don't hate me. You have a right to hate me for the cliff hanger but still lol.

Okay, I'm going to go and maybe start the next chapter.

Love you guys!!!!!