Chapter Twenty-Three

I asked Louise to bring me everything I need and got dressed. The boys never left the room and thankfully they didn't because I would have collapsed again if it weren't for Jackson.

Yes, it was Jackson and not Oliver. Oliver was feeding the pups. Its odd. Apparently after we got back to the house they turned to normal, human babies. They looked so much like their fathers, but only had little hints of me.

They wanted to name their child, but of course I had to approve. Oliver named our daughter Annalise Blair and Jackson named our son Lucifer Norman. Of course they had my last name, which is Moonshine. Ironic, right?

Anyway, getting ready for the meeting was difficult considering my condition. I kept getting light headed and Jackson would have to catch me before I fell. Once I was finally ready, we made our way down the stairs, Oliver holding Annalise, Jackson holding Lucifer, and me trying to stay up right.

"Awe, my lovely daughter. Are you feeling well." My father seemed a bit more cheerful than he probably should be. And of course he ha to jinx how I feel. I started to sway then I fell on my butt. Instantly Jackson was handing Lucifer to my father and he bent down to help me.

"How about when I have to go in front of everyone, I'm sitting down?" My dad nodded and once I was standing again, he handed Lucifer back to Jackson. He held him with one hand kept one arm looped around me arm. Oliver then did the same to my right arm. We then entered the living room and made our way to the small stage. My dad appeared from the kitchen with a chair. He placed in the exact center on the stage and motioned me on. I walked over to it, my mates still on my arms and to the center. I sat down and Jackson stayed at my left, Oliver at my right. They both kept a hand on each of my shoulders and in their other arms they held their child. I can only imagine how majestic we look right now. We, of course, are royalty and are all dressed up so we most likely look like the rulers of the pack.

"I would like to call the pack meeting to order." Everyone instantly silenced. "First, I would like to announce the birth of my daughter children. They are completely healthy, even for early born babies. They were born in wolf form and we have yet to figure out why. But for now I wish to get this meeting to the real reason as to why I ante to hold this meeting." My father turned back and smiled at me. He winked then turned back to the crowd, "I would like to resign as Alpha and put my daughter and her two mates in charge."

Ah, hell.

**********

Sorry for taking a whole week to update. I've been feeling like crap and decided to just take my time. But its up now right?

The picture is of her outfit and I apologize this chapter isn't very long. Okay, bye!!