Chapter Sixteen

My dad ushered everyone out of the room except for Jackson. At first, I was worried that Oliver would flip out and say that I was lying. But when he didn't, I was relieved. All he did was help me to the bed, kiss me gently, then leave the room.

And that's where it all left off. I am sitting on the bed Oliver and I had just made love in and now I'm supposed to soil it with Jackson. I hate it!

Child, it'll get better. Trust me.

"I do mother." My voice was quiet but hard.

"What darling?"

I looked up into Jackson's eyes and felt mine begin to glow a tint of red. "Dont you dare, call me darling. In fact, don't call me anything other than my damn name!"

He took a step closer to the bed and I crawled back a little bit. We were already naked considering the fact that, one: I have already done the nasty tonight, and two: we turned so he ripped his clothes. So, of course it was extra awkward but at least we don't have to get undressed and make this take any longer than I want it to.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Good. Now, I just want to get back to Oliver and cuddle with him. Not you. So please, let's hurry." I looked deeply into his eyes and saw a hint of hurt. The only sad part is, is that I didn't care.

"Yeah, whatever." He began to crawl on the bed and I layed back. I hovered over top of me and positioned himself.

That's when I got a other wave of pain. "Ahhh, oh sweet goddess it hurts!"

"Oh, did I do something! Please tell me I didn't hurt you!" I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but concern and fear. He actually cared if he hurt me. But why?

"Y-you didn't do anything. It was just another one of those pains. I'm fine. I promise." I told the absolute truth and he seemed to relax a bit but didn't fully let his guard down.

He is definitely your guardian and not your lover. Oliver may protect you but Jackson will always be there when Oliver isn't. "Now isn't the time, Mother." I mentally answered my mom. Okay, fine. I'll leave.

"Are you ready?" His voice was gentle and sweet.

"Yes. Just be easy on me."

"Of course." And then he drove in.

-Yepp, I'm definitely not writing how Adeline was screaming in pleasure and thanking the gods and goddesses that she was so lucky to the mated with two extremely talented men(especially in bed...)-

Jackson rolled off off me and we breathed heavily for a good few minutes. I turned to look at him and smiled. "Your supposed to be my guardian, not my lover."

"I had the feeling." He then turned his head to face me. "As long as I'm in your life, I'm happy." He shined his thousand watt smile and made me feel better.

"Promise me you won't fight with Oliver."

"Anything that makes you happy. And safe. Plus, like I said, as long as I'm in your life, mine is perfect." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Adeline."

"I love you, too, my sweet Guardian."

Then the door opened and in stepped Oliver. "What's going on here?" He sounded pissed and reckless.

I dropped my head into my pillow and groaned. "We we're just talking. Don't have a cow."

When I looked up again, Oliver was walking towards me. He scooped me up in his arms and made sure that the blanket went with me. "What are you doing?"

He smiled a bit and let a soft chuckle escape his lips. "Somewhere." Then he walked out the back door of the house and into the woods.

He sat me down about a quarter mile into the woods and he began to strip. "Again I ask, what are you doing."

"Well that's simple my lady. I wouldn't want to rip a perfectly good outfit." Then he began to change. I smile and dropped the blanket, also beginning to change.

That night we ran for hours on end. At times we stopped and made love somewhere in the woods and every time, I felt as if this is what I could do for the rest of my life.

If only I had known about the evil that was only beginning to enter my life. Like the twins I had growing inside of me.

**********

And this is where I apologize for not updating for SIX WHOLE DAYS!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooo sorry. I sort of just forgot to write but I'll have tons of free time after school is out and I only have way day left so, that's good for you guys.

Before I go, I would like to say: ARE YOU HAPPY ETHAN?? HMM, I UPDATED, FINALLY!! BE HAPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that, but my friend always nags about me updating so.I hope he's happy, lol.

Okay, I'm super tired, night guys!