Chapter Twenty-Two

"Are the pups safe?"

"Yeah, Aiden and Louise took them."

"Why weren't Aiden and Augustus there when everything went down?"

"Augustus said something about them stopped at a creek to get a drink."

"But they could of caught up with us easily, so why didn't they?"

"I think you should be asking them, not me."

"Right, okay."

I layed there, listening to Oliver questioning Jackson. I thought it was funny. They used to hate each other and now they were talking to each other like they've been friends since they were born.

"Has her dad said anything while I was gone?"

"He just said they she'll regain consciousness when her body has gotten its strength back. I wouldn't worry, she's stronger than what most would think. She may be small in size but sue has courage and compassion which is way better than anything. Plus, she has the goddess." I could hear the smile in Jacksons voice.

"How do you know all this?"

"Being a guardian is different from being a lover. You get to be close with her physically but I'm with her mentally. Yes, you guys have your mate bond where you can feel what she's feeling and talk to her telepathically, but I feel it even stronger. Its my duty to make she that she's constantly okay. I know you do that too but, well, I really don't know how to explain it. The o ly way I know how to put it I to words is that yes, you love her, but somehow, I've fallen even harder than you have. Not to make it sound discussing and all, but its almost like I can see in her dad's point of view."

"I get it."

"What? Pretty boy understands." I could hear the joking in Jacksons voice.

"Yes, I do. Now shush, there's no need to wake her before she's ready."

I rolled over to face the boys and smiled. "I'm already awake. I have been for a while."

Both of them looked a bit shocked. "Biw much of that did you hear?"

"Good god, another question." Sarcasm dripped from my words.

"She's been up for the last ten minutes."

"I guess so. How do you feel?"

I sat up and both of them jumped towards my bed and helped me the rest of the way. "Chill. I passed out, I didn't have major blood loss." They both backed up a bit.

"Sorry," they said it at the same time.

"Creepy." I looked over to my twin in the doorway. We had said it at the same time. Wow!

"I'm going to pretend that didn't just happen." And again, we spoke together.

"I want to know how your doing and of course this happens." Augustus smiled at me. We all burst out into laughter.

After a couple minutes of laughter, I got really dizzy and began to sway. I fell sideways off the bed but was caught. I looked up into Jacksons and whisped, "my night in shining armor." Then I passed out.

-.-

I woke up and looked around the room. I wasn't in the same room. The walls were blue and pink and there were two cribs. One had pink bedsheets, the other blue. I smiled.

"Your awake." I looked to my right and saw Oliver.

"Good, we didn't want to have to wake you." Iookes to my left and saw Jackson.

"Why would toy have to wake me?" My voice surprised me with how weak it was.

"Your dad wants to call another pack meeting to introduce the pups."

"When?"

"In about two hours."

Great, just great.

**********
Yay, I updated.

By the way, the little -.- thing was supposed to mean a little break in the times.

Okay, I'm going to start planning the next chapter and get some other things for it ready.

Bye!!!