Chapter Ten

I immediately brought the note to my father and told him who is was. Although, he knew because he was the one to arrange the whole marriage. I mean, everyone thought that wed make good mates, but we're not. I knew that before I was locked away because he was totally ride to everyone, including me. Then I was locked away and that was the only good part about not being in the real world.

Any who, Father told us to stay on high alert and not let our guard down for a single second.

Later that night, Oliver didn't want to leave my side for anything. Eventually, Dad gave in and let him stay in the basement with me. If anything, Lou would be down there, too. We had the sleeping arrangements planned out also. Oliver with me in my queen sized bed and Lou on my couch(at first she didn't agree but then I told her about after we changed so she knew we wouldn't do anything besides kiss, or make-out, a lot).

Later that night, we all got settled in. Oliver and I were cuddling, my back to his chest. He had his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his soft breath caressing my shoulder, his arm wrapped protectively around my waste.

I looked over to Lou. She was fast asleep, small snores escaping her lips.

I closed my eyes but couldn't sleep. The note was still stuck in my head. Jackson had threatened to kill my friends and family. Even to kill Oliver. If anyone of them died, I don't think I could go on. I mean without them, I wouldn't be able to see the light of day. Everything in my life would turn to darkness. Everything.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I struggled to get out of Oliver's arms but eventually I did. I conjured up the elements and shielded the other two in the room. I walked to the door and got into a fighting stance.

When the doorknob wabbled, I branched myself. Then as it opened, I swung my hand out and hit the person in the stomachs. Not hard enough to damage, just hard enough to hurt like hell.

"Ah, what the hell was that for."

I turned the light in to see Aiden standing before me. "Crap sorry. I didn't check to see who it was, I just acted first."

He rubbed his stomachs. "Its fine, I understand." I walked passed me to Lou but right before I could yell at him, he was hit will all five of the elements. He went flying across the room, hitting the opposite wall.

"I am so sorry. I didn't enough time to yell at you." I ran to him and by now, our mates have woken up. Lou immediately jumped up and ran to him. She sat down and put his head in her lap, petting his hair.

"What in Goddess's name did you do?" Lou was glaring at me like I killed him.

"Easy, I'm sure she didn't mean to." Oliver knelt beside me.

"Both of you chill and let her explain." Aiden didn't have much force in his voice but you could tell he meant business

"Well, I heard someone coming down the stairs so I instantly panicked. I made the elements protect you two that way you didn't get hurt. That reminds me." I sent away the elements and continued. "I sat by the door and when he walked in, I hit him. Then he went to see Lou and I forgot to warn him until it was too late."

"Oh, well thank you for trying to protect us."

"Of course. And I completely understand why you were so mad." I turned to Oliver. "I'd be pissed if anyone hurt my mate."

"Well that's unfortunate because he's next on my list." We all looked to the door to see a boy around my age. He held knives in his hand and then everything clicked.

"Jackson!"

**********
Oh. Crap. Shiz I about to go down. If only I would stop with the cliffhangers.

The picture is of Jackson and his wolf.

I just google the description I think of whenever I'm writing and find the person I like the best lol.

Okay bye now.