Chapter Six

"When I turned thirteen, that's when it all started. Instead of changing on my eighteenth birthday, I did then." As I was telling Oliver my story, he listened intently. "At first I was confused, I ran to my mom crying. She said that it was okay and that I was special. I didn't know what she meant by special but I later found out. I was at school one day, it was the day I had to go home early. I was sitting in class when some girl was picking on my best friend Louise. Oh by the way, Louise is a vampire. Anyway, I got really mad and I turned to glare at the girl when her desk caught fire. My mom came and picked me. That's when my parents decided to lock me down here. Everyday they would say that I'd be okay and that made my anger grow. In the first six months that I was down here, I learned that I can control the elements." I knew it would take a moment for it all to settle in so I stepped out of his grip and went to sit on my bed.

He just stood there for a few minutes and to be honest, I expected him to turn around and walk out the door but when he walked towards the bed, it surprised me. He sat down and grabbed my hands.

"I know you think that I'm going to reject you, but I'm not. I know that we've been apart for about five years but I, I think I love you. I love everything about you and I want to be with you, no matter what." For normal people, it'd be weird talking to each other while being naked, especially since we've never done it before, but it felt so right, so comfortable.

"I love you, too. Thank you for not leaving me."

"Of course." He leaned forward and lightly kissed me. "I'm sorry about your mom."

"I am, too." I leaned back in and kissed him. The kiss got more heated and he layed back. I crawled on top of him and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

*knock knock*

We broke away. "Perfect timing if I do say so myself." Aiden yelled. I guess he heard us. But if it were a normal day, he would have laughed about it.

I got off of Oliver and he went to grab Aiden's clothes. I got up and picked out an outfit. We both got dressed and headed up stairs.

We walked into the living room to see my father crying. I could sense his sorrow and fear. I grabbed Olivers hand and walked over to my dad. I knelt beside him and used my free hand to grasp his. He looked over to see me but his eyes got caught on mine and Oliver's hands. He tried to smile but it turned into a grimace.

"I'm sorry Dad."

"There's no need to be, it wasn't your fault." He paused and took a long look into my eyes. "There are somethings that I need to tell you about your mother, and you might hate us for not telling you earlier."

**********
Love y'all!!