Chapter Thirteen

"But it can't be." I stared in disbelief. "I've already found my mate. I can't have two."

"Oh but you can. You see, your special and not like everyone else. You may not be able to see that but I can." He paused and looked down. "Your other mate can, too." His words were full of disgust and, from what I could sense, anger.

"I'm goinv to get my father." I turned and started heading for the door when it suddenly opened.

"Sweetheart, you can take a brake now." My dad walked in and gave me a weak smile.

"Actually-"

"Sir, if I may?"

"You can."

"Thank you. I will explain everything as I did to your daughter. She has used her power to sense that I'm not lying and you can ask her if what I say is true."

My dad turned to me with a questioning face. "What does he mean?"

"I'll just let him explain." I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I found Oliver and I's room and walked in. I saw a lump in the bed that was moving up and down slightly. I walked over quietly and slowly lifted the covers. I layer down gently and threw the covers over my head.

I had just got comfortable on my side when I felt an arm wrap around my waste. I felt it pull me back and I let it. I then felt a shirtless body on my back and smiled into the pillow.

"I missed you. I was really lonely in here." He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and I wanted it to be comfortable but Jackson's words rang threw my head. My true mate, sweet Adeline, is you.

I mean, who would do that to a person? Randomly show up, kill their mom, then have the audacity to tell you that he's your mate. When I already have a mate.

"You know, I can sense your frustration. What did that guy, Jackson, say, or do, to you?"

I turned around in his arms and tried to smile at him. I most likely failed.

"It was nothing."

"You're lying."

"Okay, ya your right. I'm lying. But I'd rather wait till morning to explain." With that I closed my eyes and drifted off in a sleep filled with horrible glimpse of what is to come in my future. Although, I didn't think anything could get more worse until it showed my mates death.

**********
Hey guys. I am so, so, soooooo sorry for not updating sooner. I went camping this weekend and didn't have the time to write.

Any who, I love making cliff hangers but this was a horrible one. Mainly because you don't know which mate. (Que the: dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunn).

I might update later. Might!

Bye.