Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Pancakes!"

"Waffles!"

"Pancakes!"

"Waffles! And that's final!"

Everyone began to laugh at me and my twin.

"This is the one thing we have never agreed on." I put a fork full of waffle in my mouth and continued laughing.

Augustus took his pancakes and waved them in my face then took a bite. "Pancakes are so much better."

"Lies." At least I tried to say, I honestly had to much food in my mouth.

"You two will never grow up, will you?" Aiden laughed.

"Well of course not. Well, at least I won't. I'm not too sure about her." Augustus nodded his head to me.

I felt my eyes change to blue and without him noticing, I made his pancakes cold.

He took another bite and made a weird face. "But I just warmed thes-" He put it together and glared at me.

"Hey, either warm those back up or get some waffles, there are no pancakes left." My eyes turned red and my twin gave me a horrified look.

At first I thought it might be because he's scared of me, but then he whispered, "please don't hurt my pancakes."

Everyone broke out laughing.

Oliver came in the room and gave everyone a weird look. "Did Augustus do something again?"

"Why do you always think it's me!?" Augustus was laughing as he yelled so it didn't come out so rude.

Everyone finally settled down and eventually went back to their own rooms. I was on my way to my room when Louis stopped me. "Hey, I need to talk to you."

"What is it?"

She look at the ground and grabbed her stomach. "I umm, I didn't think it were possible, but umm-" A tear streamed down her face.

"Oh. My. Goddess." I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my shoulder. We stood there for about 5 minutes until she finally pulled back.

"I don't know how. I thought, I thought maybe it didn't happen between our kind. I thought that I wouldn't have to deal with kids, no offence. And I don't know how to tell Aiden. I love him so much, but I don't think he ever wants kids. Andx he doesn't even have a status in your pack. I mean, honestly, I don't care about all that, but if my parents were to ever accept us, he would have to be high in the rankings." More tears streaked her face. "I love him with everything I have, but I miss my parents."

"I know, I know. I understand, trust me. I was always afraid that I would mate with someone with a status."

She got ready to say something else when Aiden walked in. He look confused, but had a weird look on his face. "You're pregnant. But, how?"

Lou walked to him and kissed the top of his nose. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"No, I understand. It's just, a shock."

They kissed and smiled at each other.

But of course, the happy moment couldn't last longer.

"OH GODDESS NO, WHY! WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!?" I could feel Jackson's pain before I saw it in his face.

After I ran to my room, I saw him in his knees, with blood everywhere. Splattered on the walls and in a pool on the floor.

Jackson was holding something and when I saw it, I fell to my knees.