Chapter Fifteen

I threw the covers over my head although Jackson had already saw me.

"Why in the world would you do this to me?" I pulled the covers away from my eyes to see him with a tear stained face.

"How did you get out?" My voice was calm yet had an edge of worry.

"Your father let me out. Just after I felt something inside of me brake and I knew it was all because of you. To think, I thought you might actually come around!" His eyes suddenly turned a brown mixed with a tent of yellow-ge was about to change.

I instantly reacted by turning. I looked to Oliver and gave him a nod. He, too, began to change.

I was the first to become full wolf(because of my special abilities, I turn five times as fast as a normal wolf). I pounced at Jackson since he was at his weakest and managed to sink my teeth into his still-human(ish) arm. He yelped and snapped his teeth at me only catching part of my tail. I barely felt the pain.

I growled and was about to attack again when something in my stomach moved. I fell to the ground and began to change back.

Oliver was instantly at my side changing back. Once he and I were fully human, he threw a blanket over my naked body.

I felt whatever it was move in my stomach again and this time, it was painful. I screamed and clenched my eyes shut. I threw my arms around my belly and kept screaming. I felt Oliver wrap his arms around me but I was to focused on the pain to thank him for the comfort.

The flung open and my eyes opened. There stood my father and two brothers. First they glanced at me and Oliver, then to Jackson. I saw realization in their eyes.

They went to get Jackson when another wave of pain hit me. I screamed louder than I had before and my siblings instantly ran to me.

Darling, I'm here. Don't fret, I'll take care of you. Always.

I wanted to cry. My mother never did truly leave me.

Listen to me, I know that what I have to say with either make you want to kill yourself or never want to speak to me again but I know what has happened and what you need to do.

"What do I need to do Momma?" My voice was weak and I knew I was getting odd looks from the guys but I didn't care. My mom was talking to me and she knew what to do.

This happened to me to child. I fully mated with your father but then I felt pain course threw my stomach. I spoke to my mother and she told me of our curse. We are binder to two men. One our mate, the other our protector. I managed to suppress the pain the first time but when we wanted another child, I went threw the pain again. Your grandmother found my protector and I had to 'mate' with him. That is why you and your twin don't look exactly alike. I am sorry we never told you of this.

My eyes widened and I began to gasp for air. I wasn't being choked but what I had just been told disturbed me.

That is why your uncle Rob was here so often, he is Augustus' father. He also died protecting me from my enemies. Your enemies, now. She paused for a reason that I do not know but soon continued. You must mate with Jackson for the pain to ease. I'm so sorry my daughter but it must be done. I will stay in touch, I love you.

"I love you, too, Mother." Then the pain subdued and I explained to the guys what had to be done.

I hated the way it hurt Oliver but I couldn't control it.

After I was done explaining, I went to stand up when pain coursed threw me once again.

I looked up into everyone's eyes and then landed on Jackson's. "Let's get this over with."

**********
Wow, I haven't been updating everyday like when I first started and I'm sorry for that.

Hope you don't hate me too much for the end. I sort of hate myself but eh, it had to happen sometime, lol.