Chapter Seventeen

Oliver and I didn't get back to the house until the next day. When we walked in the door everyone just stared at us. I didn't really know why but then I looked back at Oliver.

He was wearing the clothes he had on yesterday but they were all dirty. I then looked at myself and saw that I was in nothing but a blanket.

"Where have you been?" I looked up to see Jackson suddenly right in front of me. I also heard Oliver let out a low growl. I turned to him and felt my eyes flash red. He instantly backed down.

I turned back to Jackson with a smug grin on my face. "We were out. Doing...things. Has everything around here been good?"

I saw the hurt in his eyes but he also had understanding. "Everything has been perfect. But now that your back", he then turned to my father," how's about we have that pack meeting?"

My dad nodded and then looked at me. "I want to anouce that you are here and that you are staying. We also need to tell them of your mother." I saw tears at the brim of his eyes.

Tell him that I'll always be here. Even when he can't see me, I'm here.

I smiled and my dad gave me a questioning face. "She's here. Right now, she's here with us. Just tell her what you want her to know."

He wiped the tears from his eyes and spoke,"I love you so much and I will never forget you. None of us will." He glanced around the room and smiled at everyone of us. "There is not much for me to say but what I have already said. Is there anything you guys wish to tell her?" He looked at my brothers and Aiden stepped forward.

"Hey, umm, Mom? Yeah, I'm not really sure how this works but I love you too. I'll male sure the twins and Dad stay in check for you."

Them Augustus stepped up. "Don't listen to him, you know that I'll be good, its Adeline we have to look out for."

"Hey, so not true." We both shared and laugh and he continued.

"Anyway, I love you and hope that you can find peace where ever you are."

"I came over here everyday for the first two years since Adeline went away and every time I would sit down and have tea with you. I got to know you and learned amazing thongs from you. I just wish that we could still do these things." Oliver surprised me but I was also very happy that he got to meet my mother.

Out of nowhere I felt myself start to fade. At first it was weird but my mother voice soothed me. Its alright child. I wish to tell them that everything is okay and that I have already found peace by protecting you. "Okay mother." Then I tilted my head back and waited for her to take complete control of my body.

"Hello everyone. I wish to tell you that I love you too and that I'm fine." My body turned and she looked at Jackson. "I know that you were not the one to do this to me and my family but my dear sister Anita." She then faced everyone again. "I guess it is story time.

"When I was younger, I would love to play with my powers. When I turned sixteen my parents decided to have another child. That is why Anita is so much younger than me. Aiden was born two years later and then a year after that the twins came. I loved to use my powers when you kids were just babies because I knew you wouldn't remember. Anita was around to at you with you guys and when she turned thirteen, she didn't get powers. It eems they only do to the first born girl. She grew jealous and was always trying to get, what she would call it, revenge. I guess she realized with Jackson was to our sweet Adeline and decided to use it against her." She pauses and shook a bit. "I don't have much time left so I want to tell you guys that I love you so very much and I wish the best for all of you. Also, Oliver, Jackson, don't fight over Adeline. She already has a lot on her plate like the twins growing inside of her. Don't male her have to brake you two up all the time." Both boys went wide eyed and open mouthed.

My body then started to shake again and the haze left my mind. My mother had left right after telling everyone of the lives growing inside of me.

Sorry, I didn't realize what I was saying until after it was said.

"Its fine Momma. Love you."

Love you too darling.

I them looked around the room and smiled. "We," I motioned between Oliver and I,"have had aong night and I'd very much like to get some sleep. Good morning, good night, whatever you wish to call it." I paused then looked at Lou. "You can keep my room in the basement. Ollie and I can stay in the guest room. Come wake us up right before the pack letting begins." Then I turned and started down the hallway. I heard footsteps behind me and knew it was Oliver.

I went into my room and climbed in bed, dropped the blanket at the foot of the bed. Oliver them climbed in behind me and we cuddled until Jackson came and woke us up.

The only bad part was that he was crying.

**********
So, I wasn't going to leave a cliffhanger but I did so please don't hate me lol.

Tomorrow is my last day of school so wish me luck.

Love you guys!!!