Chapter Twenty-Five

I woke up the next morning to my face being peppered in kisses. I opened my eyes to see Jackson and Oliver leaning over me smiling sweetly. "Good morning my handsome men."

"Good morning, Beautiful." They really need to stop talking at the same time.

"Yeah, you guys need to quit doing that." I looked to the doorway to see Augustus.

"You read my mind Twin."

"Like always." We both laughed while Jackson and Oliver shared a look of confusion.

"To put it in a simple way, don't question it. I did until Adeline was locked in the basement. But the best part was that we could always make fun of them." Aiden stepped into the room and playfully shoved Augustus.

"I didn't like being teased." Augustus and I spoke together.

"Do you two share a brain again?" Louise stepped in the room, instantly going to Aiden's side and grabbing his arm.

"I guess they do." Aiden laughed then kissed Lou's cheek. "How are you, angel?"

"I'm good, and I can feel that you are too." They then kissed.

Then it hit me. "Oh my god, you two mated. Like, fully."

Their cheeks went bright red and Lou glared at me.

"What am I hearing of fully mating?" My dad's voice filled the room as he, too, walked in.

"Nothing Dad. One half of the brain is saying her thoughts aloud again." I glared at Aiden as everyone broke out laughing. Well except Augustus, he glared at Aiden too.

"Don't lie to me." My dad sounded serious then a smile lit up on his face. "I can't stay serious. But, and I hate to be so rude about this, but did you two fully mate?"

Aiden blushed again and looked down, "yes Father, we did."

Our dad perked up and looked around the room, his eyes landing on Augustus. "You have not found your mate yet."

He didn't phrase it has a question but Augustus nodded his head. "I haven't. But I keep feeling something odd. Its a sensational feeling but I don't ever get the chance to look around. Like last night at the pack gathering. I began to feel it but then I saw Adeline falling and I had to save her because her mates had the kids. When I came back down the stairs, no one was down there so I didn't mention it." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the ground.

My voice went stern and I straightened my back. "Call another pack meeting."

"Why?" Everyone basically said it together.

"We're going to find Augustus' mate." I managed to get out of bed by myself and I walked to my closet. I grabbed a purple, velvet, floor-length dress. I desided no accessories and to just leave my hair straight. I didn't even pick out shoes, just went barefoot.

I stepped out of my walk-in closet and looked around. Everyone was still in my room. "Well, what are you waiting for? Someone call the meeting." My voice sounded like an alpha giving orders.

"Y-yes ma'am." I can't believe it, I just made my dad stutter. He left the room as everyone's eyes followed him. Once he was fully out the door, their gazes turned back to me. They all seemed shocked.

"W-well, little sis, you're growing up..." He just sort of trailed off after that.

"Yeah, whatever. All of you, go get ready." When they just stood their staring, I added a very stern "now," that set them off. Everyone left, including my mates with the pups.